Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@3Rivers Kingsbury and Kyler. And one just of Kingsbury
EBk9Ll7UEAAnw5x.jpg

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look for a lot of games of 30 completions for 200 yds
they say that about brady. Edelman would eat I that offense . its about the run after the catch and the play makers . david johnson prob will eat if he back to his old self . that spread really starts with a fire running game then your at their mercy.if butler can be the big play man like gronk was I think that offense will work. because he will get the 1 on 1s .

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He looks short and terrible. Absolutely terrible
I think he was way too focused on contact instead of making throws/plays. Russell was/is small but the game never looked to big for him.

Despite how much faster Kyler is than Russ (at least in college). I dont remember too many crazy scramble and throws from him. One against Bama and a few other throws...

The thing about Russ is that he creates so much chaos in the backfield with him scrambing around to find guys down field. Kyler tends to kill a play or throw it away. He's just dyanamic as hell when he runs.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Its really underreported what Steve Keim has done in Az. He has completely destroyed a franchise.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

Naw what? Read the comments in that thread. Everybody has their own pics with him and their heights.

I'm going off the pic he had with Antonio Brown who is listed at 5'10 barefoot. Kyler looked around an inch shorter. I'm going with 5'9. This shyt is too much of a mystery but on the field, he looks a lil smaller than Russ to me.