Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
They're gonna be a disaster this year and I fear it'll impact how things go forward. That org isn't good enough to convince me they can give him the OL he needs or the weapons.
Says the fan of the Org who hired a Beli retread and fired the best coach the Lions ever had in recent memory who gave Stafford his best years under him :childplease:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Says the fan of the Org who hired a Beli retread and fired the best coach the Lions ever had in recent memory who gave Stafford his best years under him :childplease:

I'm glad Caldwell was fired. I supported the move 100%. Am I sold on Patricia? Not really. Those aren't mutually exclusive opinions....I don't need one for the other. He needed to go. We'll see what happens now.

I'm not having on the Cards. But the organization is dysfunctional. Firing a coach after one season, then hiring a coach who was bombing out of the college ranks to run an offense that may not even work in the NFL without top tier personnel...while having a history of drafting poorly. Not a good look.

At the end of the day both are teams will probably suck this year and thus we got nothing to really be happy about. But I guarantee you we're going to beat the hell out of you guys in week one.
:sas2:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'm glad Caldwell was fired. I supported the move 100%. Am I sold on Patricia? Not really. Those aren't mutually exclusive opinions....I don't need one for the other. He needed to go. We'll see what happens now.

I'm not having on the Cards. But the organization is dysfunctional. Firing a coach after one season, then hiring a coach who was bombing out of the college ranks to run an offense that may not even work in the NFL without top tier personnel...while having a history of drafting poorly. Not a good look.

At the end of the day both are teams will probably suck this year and thus we got nothing to really be happy about. But I guarantee you we're going to beat the hell out of you guys in week one.
:sas2:
The reason why Wilks was fired after one season is if you actually watched the Cardinal games last year, they were by far the worst team in the league and the worst Cardinal team since the Sun Devil Stadium days. It was unwatchable after going 8-8 2 years ago. Wilks did a mutiny and changed the defense from a 3/4 to a 4/3 after he said he was going 3/4 initially. The team became worse as the season went on. NOthing changed. It was a huge mistake and the FO had to act quickly. The thing is he was a Bidwill hire and overruled his GM Keim in the hiring process. That's the only reason why Keim has another year because he didn't hire Wilks.

Now Kiem's drafting is that he is missing out on first round picks and OLineman which will be his downfall. The NFL is moving towards the Air-Raid and the Cards think they have an advantage in introducing it to the league.

And you should beat us after the second year of Patricia's program in place, but it's just the same-ole Lions and I long for the days we used to own yall year in and year out. :Fitzumad: