Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers Kingsbury and Kyler. And one just of Kingsbury
EBk9Ll7UEAAnw5x.jpg
25u7NEJ.png
NuZsXuY.png

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Have your qb wih his back to the end zone and not have a single receiver run a route less than ten yards brehs.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Naw what? Read the comments in that thread. Everybody has their own pics with him and their heights.

I'm going off the pic he had with Antonio Brown who is listed at 5'10 barefoot. Kyler looked around an inch shorter. I'm going with 5'9. This shyt is too much of a mystery but on the field, he looks a lil smaller than Russ to me.

The truth is Baby Dak really a 5'8" guy with a big ass head, so yeah he is 5'10 ish but his frame is smaller then that. And he is no where near Russ in terms of overall body frame and size. He does have an arm though, so Baby Dak is a little harsh. But his best throw on Thursday was a back shoulder throw that he faded away on to avoid the hit, that's not replicable over the long haul. He looking like post broken leg Carr being afraid to be touched

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yall talking too much bout his height. He needs more reps and series. Dude has played 5 series all preseason.
Kingsbury needs to stop trying to hide his offense and help his squad get valuable game reps in the preseason. I know theyre trying to keep Kyler healthy but he's gonna have to learn sooner or later and might as well be in the preseason

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I didn't catch the game today but I think this was his best game this preseason based on the film: