Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
damn bruh you putting in work :wow:

what are some home workouts you would recommend for chest & leg workouts? ive been working out off and on for the whole year and then I finally started going at it full time.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
If I'm a on a date with a bad chick and she brings her fat ugly friend, I'm calling Krack on the jack and have him meet up with us.........I'll take the fat ugly chick and give Krack my date.:myman:

And I hate ugly fat chicks:birdman:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's your body fat dude? What kind of workout are you doing for your lower body? My legs look like stilts :sadbron:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
no homo but you easily have the best body on here i think its so sharp looking at all muscle groups.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
What's your body fat dude? What kind of workout are you doing for your lower body? My legs look like stilts :sadbron:

Mega Feature: Layne Norton Training Series + Full Power/Hypertrophy Routine (Updated 2011) | SimplyShredded.com

Still doing this routine but I haven't been going heavy on legs for like the past month since I started having issues with my knee.

no homo but you easily have the best body on here i think its so sharp looking at all muscle groups.

Calves still need work :sadcam: