Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
its because of your measurements that im convinced at low BF% everything is going to look dramatically different

hope my theory is true :to:

Breh it makes a HUGE difference. In July if everything goes correctly I will be at 8% and I guarantee I will look like I'm 170 even though I'll prob be around 162. I'm currently at 166-168.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
when im in the gym i see mad vascularity but its not sticking yet

if what i see in the gym becomes semi-permanent :wow: when i say its like inflatable muscles its retarded, the pumps make me look 10x bigger yet after the fact i deflate and look normal

im gonna have to bring my phone to the gym next time and update slob confessionals

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
when im in the gym i see mad vascularity but its not sticking yet

if what i see in the gym becomes semi-permanent :wow: when i say its like inflatable muscles its retarded, the pumps make me look 10x bigger yet after the fact i deflate and look normal

im gonna have to bring my phone to the gym next time and update slob confessionals

I know exactly what you are saying, I was there about a year and some change ago. Where I felt "big" in the gym and just needed a few more lbs of lean mass to have that look out of the gym.

Try tanning breh it might help some of the detail show, it's summer time hit the beach with a pawg and soak up some sun. I've been told I'm too dark to tan but do it anyway i feel it shows off my definition a lot better. :yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:snoop: I thought the camera had a better view, did lower body power today and the teardrop on my quad was on some :noah:. I starting doing front squats instead of back for a bit and that has really brought it out.

:takedat:

Decided I'm going to try and hit 8% for at least a week and then just maintain until fall, then I'm bulking and switching to a strength based routine. :lift:

Last edited by a moderator:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
krack u need to try out for wwe or try to do action films make a profit of all that hard work

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
krack u need to try out for wwe or try to do action films make a profit of all that hard work

Honestly breh this is probably the best space I've been in my whole life. I started lifting about 2 1/2 years ago, have been pretty healthy since.

All of this is pretty much a direct result of getting healthier and lifting, I'm already profiting of my hard work. :jawalrus:

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:bow: I've been working legs for about a weekend a half now and :wow: I can already feel the difference brehs!

I dont know WTF I was thinking never working legs lol I think Im addicted to it now :skip: