Official Krack Thread (no homo? moderately homo)

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I do one big meal a day and im good breh :cook:

How do you even survive on one big meal a day, breh, especially if you're working out regularly? We all have our lazy moments, but trust me, once you get in the rhythm of eating properly, and seeing the results for yourself, you'll be addicted to doing it right, too.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Think I might have started cutting too early, I might be at my peak before mid July(bday month). :takedat:

Bout to chill at maintenance for 2 or 3 weeks.

9MSyc.jpg

:win:
*bites fist*:takedat:

The fact that you liftin w/ sc is an inspiration. Props homie:clap:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Don't remember what my stats were exactly when I started but I'm guessing 130somthing...I'll look for some pics to post so ya'll can :laugh:.

Working out with sc sucks man. I have to workout at a slower pace and sometimes end workouts early if I feel I pushed myself too hard. It makes working out with a partner almost impossible but my boys do understand though whenever we do work out. Like there are signs to look for when an attack is about to happen so if I feel any of those I get out of there and down two gatorades. The worst though is the weight fluctuation like getting sick will eventually happen and when it does 15-20lbs will be lost, ain't shyt I can do about it. It bothers me less now though, I know I'll gain it back and I look at working out like a marathon now instead of a sprint.

:ooh: Bolded is real.

I just decided to get back into workouts again and decided to start biking regularly to get my stamina up before moving on.

Question -
how often do you take ibuprofen? I have little patience for some of these minor crises these days. Popped one yesterday after my left leg started getting restricted. :ahh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Everyone's body is different but there are generally signs to look for when something is coming on.

Try asprin instead for minor pain breh. It's good for the circulation/heart and won't stall your gains like most of that other over the counter stuff.

For moderate pain I'll eat a weed cookie or something. Anything passed that is going to have to go the narcotic route.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'm 5'9", 130.
been the same for the last 20 years.
i would love to put on 20lbs, but my metabolism is crazy high.
i also bike 10-20 miles a week so i'm probably burning calories that i could be using to put on muscle mass.

i need to start hitting the weights and focus less on the cardio but i love biking.
any advice?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;394134 said:
i'm 5'9", 130.
been the same for the last 20 years.
i would love to put on 20lbs, but my metabolism is crazy high.
i also bike 10-20 miles a week so i'm probably burning calories that i could be using to put on muscle mass.

i need to start hitting the weights and focus less on the cardio but i love biking.
any advice?

Go here and find out how many calories you need a day.

Calorie Calculator - Daily Caloric Needs

Eat more, a lot more, about 800-1k calories more than whatever your maintenance is. Try to get whatever your body weight is in protein and just eat. :eat:

10 Miles a week biking won't ruin most of your gains imo. Start doing a "starting strength" routine for a few months.

The Starting Strength Novice/Beginner Programs - Starting Strength Wiki

Get a nice good base and become a gawd. :myman:

u have sickle cell and lifting breh? Wow thats remarkable.....

Thanks man, just showing the brehs that if I can do it, they def can. No excuse to be :flabbynsick:

• Dap

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk i hate eatting alot im done :snoop:

I'll just aim for the bruce lee look breh

Breh, I used to be just like you. But you can train yourself to eat. Say you need 2500 calories, break that up in five meals of 500 calories and eat every 4 hours or so. Once you do this, and you are working out, your body will adjust and start burning off calories. After a while you will find yourself being hungry and needing to feed your body at regular intervals throughout the day.

Eating one meal a day is definitely not healthy.

• Dap

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
kooked whens the last time youve updated your bodyspace body measurements?

ive been using your stats as my benchmark for a minute now

even though i dont have near the same definition my shoulders are only 3" less in circumference :dwillhuh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
kooked whens the last time youve updated your bodyspace body measurements?

ive been using your stats as my benchmark for a minute now

even though i dont have near the same definition my shoulders are only 3" less in circumference :dwillhuh:

I'm not sure maybe a few months.... I'll update it tomm if I get a chance, I know for sure my waist has gotten smaller because my 32'' pants feel looser.

Keep in mind I'm an ecto with small bone structure that might have play some part in it too.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its because of your measurements that im convinced at low BF% everything is going to look dramatically different

hope my theory is true :to: