Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
d3DGoSu.jpg
Anyone call that number yet?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finale was cool. I don't dislike it but I'm pretty :ld: about it, not sure why. Oh well, still a great series.

Fred.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Boone musta aimed for the head cuz Raylan had a vest?

Tgis season and finale was wack brehs. Whose kid did Ava have?

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great show and finale.. top 5 of all time for me

the last scene with boyd and raylan:to:

glad they didnt kill either of them off..

boyd might be my fav villain in tv history.. his gift of gab is on another level:wow:

spinoff or prequel is really needed... or atleast another elmore story turned tv series..

thanks to the justified writers cast and crew..great job:wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not enough killing for you?

Not enough anything really. They flashed 4 years into the future and showed zero people in Harlan. I get that the focus of the series is Raylan and Boyd....but that should've been the focus of the entire season. At no point was Markham a credible threat to anyone, and they introduced Boone too late in the game to really matter. If this was a regular season I'd have no complaints but we're never going to see these characters again and they spent the first half of the season spinning their wheels on Markham, his rent-a-goons, Kathyrine, who the snitch was, etc.

Ultimately it doesn't matter because unless a series finale is a clusterfukk like "Lost" I'm not going to hold it against a show either way. The idea that an entire series is hinged on one final episode is a relatively new concept.

Fred.

Last edited: