Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Thought it was a fitting way to end the series...

Although they should've shown ahead in the future where little Zachariah grows up to be an outlaw like his daddy

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
GOAT finale for a GOAT show with a GOAT final season. Top 5 shows, fam. :wow: Even though there was 1 weak season, it still fits and plays it's part well when the bigger picture is looked at.

-Wynn's dog grooming ad. :mjlol: :dead:

-Boyd, brehs. :wow: When he took out Markham and crew. :banderas: He even lived long enough to tell the tales of the Outlaw Boyd Crowder. :whew:

-If you didn't see Ava's kid coming then :camby: Boyd even said it a few eps back and hinted at it in the final scene.

-Not surprised Raylan stayed in law enforcement. Just couldn't stay away from the badge. :shaq2:

-That last scene was :mjcry: You can even see it in Raylan's/Olyphant's eyes. shyt was powerful. I wonder if it was the last scene ever shot for the series. :ohhh:

-I'ma miss Rachel's sexy, fine ass. Then seeing Ava's fine self at the end. :ahh:

Incredible season. Glad I found this show when it was a little young. Gonna miss it. :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Have to say I really enjoyed the finale and liked how things turned out for all the major characters. That final scene bruhs was a mixture of :mjcry:and :obama:for me. The whole relationship between the two since the series started has just been great and them meeting again for one more conversation was just a great moment to close out the series with. Both Timothy Olyphant and Walter Goggins have done such a great job in creating two rival adversaries, who are more than that.

Pound for pound I don't think there is another show where I have enjoyed the dialogue more between characters. That Elmore Leonard dialogue just had that great back and forth rapport, especially when Boyd was talking or Raylan was sonning criminals.

The tension in the Boyd/Rayland confrontation in the barn and then Boyd/Boone both had me :lupe:.

Although Markham caught L's left and right this season, I really enjoyed his character. That scene where he pulled Ava's chair closer to his and got right in her face was menacing.

Raylan/Art also had a great relationship. When Raylan was complaining about not finding Ava/Boyd in the back of the car, and Art said stop your complaining and gave him the badge and gun while Raylan had the :jawalrus:smirk.

Overall it was a great season to go out on and Raylan/Boyd are 2 of my favorite TV characters ever.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Have to say I really enjoyed the finale and liked how things turned out for all the major characters. That final scene bruhs was a mixture of :mjcry:and :obama:for me. The whole relationship between the two since the series started has just been great and them meeting again for one more conversation was just a great moment to close out the series with. Both Timothy Olyphant and Walter Goggins have done such a great job in creating two rival adversaries, who are more than that.

Pound for pound I don't think there is another show where I have enjoyed the dialogue more between characters. That Elmore Leonard dialogue just had that great back and forth rapport, especially when Boyd was talking or Raylan was sonning criminals.

The tension in the Boyd/Rayland confrontation in the barn and then Boyd/Boone both had me :lupe:.

Although Markham caught L's left and right this season, I really enjoyed his character. That scene where he pulled Ava's chair closer to his and got right in her face was menacing.

Raylan/Art also had a great relationship. When Raylan was complaining about not finding Ava/Boyd in the back of the car, and Art said stop your complaining and gave him the badge and gun while Raylan had the :jawalrus:smirk.

Overall it was a great season to go out on and Raylan/Boyd are 2 of my favorite TV characters ever.

Notice how Goggins is involved in 2 GOAT series now... Justified and The Shield..

He gets some mad respect from me and gonna have to watch series with him.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Great finale, Raylan met someone that was his match (although I felt they could've dedicated just a tad more time to Raylan realizing that), still couldn't make things work with Winona while Boyd got what was coming for him and can now live of his outlaw legacy and preach to a new flock like it's the good ol' days. Plus there's the whole indication of the ending: Ava managed to leave Harlan alive, Boyd will never leave Harlan alive and of course, Harlan will never leave Raylan.

"We dug coal together." :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So is this it? Or is there any thought to a spinoff?
I think we’re just going to kind of take our breath and think about it and just enjoy Thaving done this before we think any further. If there’s a demand or an appetite, I think we would be open pending availability and all. It was a great run and we had a lot of fun doing it with a great group of people.
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/14/justified-finale-interview

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So is this it? Or is there any thought to a spinoff?
I think we’re just going to kind of take our breath and think about it and just enjoy Thaving done this before we think any further. If there’s a demand or an appetite, I think we would be open pending availability and all. It was a great run and we had a lot of fun doing it with a great group of people.
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/14/justified-finale-interview