Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm not sure about "almost". He was trying to ambush and murder Boyd.

There's no way Boyd survives the next episode. And I think Rayland has maybe a 75% chance of living

No I mean almost got him as in almost got him to come completely over to the dark side. Putting Bob in a vice basically and making Raylan choose between saving Bob and killing Boyd was a test of character for Raylan and he almost let Bob go

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
No I mean almost got him as in almost got him to come completely over to the dark side. Putting Bob in a vice basically and making Raylan choose between saving Bob and killing Boyd was a test of character for Raylan and he almost let Bob go

He crossed "a" line, but there was still a line he couldn't cross.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I thought it was dope how Boyd said "well then I've already won". :wow:

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Not sure what to think of the episode. Random Eli appearances are always appreciated but this was a bit late in the game. Episode also had a weird moment when it cut from Bob hearing Boyd's gunshot and heading out to cutting to Raylan in the middle of a firefight with Boyd in the middle of the night. Seemed like they left a transitional scene on the cutting floor.
yea came on here to say that was pretty jarring..i rewound my DVR cuz i thought i had ffwded too much :what:

nice to see eli though. and love boyd's rant to him

loretta has some game :obama:

constable bob with the indiana jones reference..i love how he always has some nerd reference in anything he's in

i'm really gonna miss this show.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

I just like how Raylan was saying "Bob can take care of himself" after hearing he was shot a couple of times…

I think the most pissed off character this episode was Vasquez. I loved how Tim just blew him off like his threats weren't anything… picks up the phone "Hey Art, what's up"

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I just like how Raylan was saying "Bob can take care of himself" after hearing he was shot a couple of times…

I think the most pissed off character this episode was Vasquez. I loved how Tim just blew him off like his threats weren't anything… picks up the phone "Hey Art, what's up"

Tim has always low-key been one of the funniest characters on the show :heh:

So Ava had to have been calling Wynn Duffy on the phone right? Only reason why he would stick around and being to get a Dumb & Dumber van. With Markham's boys grabbing Ava, I wonder how Duffy will fit into the equation now.

The Raylan/Boyd night-time shootout seemed like a tease this episode.

Boyd taking out Eli in the truck :wow:

A lot of pieces still left on the board, I expect the finale to be packed.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Tim kills it every episode, and that scene was hilarious….his humor has always been very dry. I hope he gets do something in the finale…Loved the Boyd and Raylan showdown, I think that its been awhile since I ran through the whole series, to really see the hatred and twisted motivations for Raylan to want to jill Boyd so much, that little scene did a lot to remind me….it does feel just slightly manufactured, Raylans descent was pretty quick, but that also could be because there wasn't much holding him back the entire time. I remember from the premier 'you're the angriest man I know', it's just been simmering this whole time…

Wynn is going to go for the hail mary I see, it won't end well for him.

Loved the Boyd scene, 'I'm an outlaw'.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Tim kills it every episode, and that scene was hilarious….his humor has always been very dry. I hope he gets do something in the finale…Loved the Boyd and Raylan showdown, I think that its been awhile since I ran through the whole series, to really see the hatred and twisted motivations for Raylan to want to jill Boyd so much, that little scene did a lot to remind me….it does feel just slightly manufactured, Raylans descent was pretty quick, but that also could be because there wasn't much holding him back the entire time. I remember from the premier 'you're the angriest man I know', it's just been simmering this whole time…

Wynn is going to go for the hail mary I see, it won't end well for him.

Loved the Boyd scene, 'I'm an outlaw'.
I said the same thing about Raylan's motivation wanting to kill Boyd so badly. Tim has always been on that :win: just costing with calm ether through out the show. He's the little Raylan to me lol. Good episode just sad to see it go. Just in time for GOT's to start :lawd:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that boon scene was great.

anti-raylan
justified-hat.gif