Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Darkseid sounds weak. How was fended off by humans 30,000 years ago? I understand the Amazons and Atlanteans because they have magic and advanced technology. But the humans? :skip: How the heck was Black Canary alive 30,000 years ago? Stephenwolf isn't even that powerful to require the justice league.
Clearly not the current GA Black canary. And the how is going to be seen in the movie breh . And yes steppenwolf is powerful enough to require the league plus he'll have the parademons

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Clearly not the current GA Black canary. And the how is going to be seen in the movie breh . And yes steppenwolf is powerful enough to require the league plus he'll have the parademons
None of the Black Canaries are that old. Why is she even included in this film, it doesn't even make sense.
Stenphenwolf ain't anywhere near Darkseid level. Even with parademons WW, Flash, GL, and Aquaman alone should body him :francis:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
This Darkseid sounds weak. How was fended off by humans 30,000 years ago? I understand the Amazons and Atlanteans because they have magic and advanced technology. But the humans? :skip: How the heck was Black Canary alive 30,000 years ago? Stephenwolf isn't even that powerful to require the justice league.
I mean humans had Amazonians and Atlanteans help which makes sense.
I do hope they drop the Black Canary angle but if it's added it's not enough to make me :scust:

And I'm guessing they're going to buff Stephenwolff especially considering he's no longer a guy in a mask according to Lex's vision on the Kryptonian ship.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of the Black Canaries are that old. Why is she even included in this film, it doesn't even make sense.
Stenphenwolf ain't anywhere near Darkseid level. Even with parademons WW, Flash, GL, and Aquaman alone should body him :francis:
Does it hurt the movie if they say that black canary is long lasting legacy name ?
Also steppenwolf is the leader of darkseids army and immensely powerful . Did you see how he was portrayed in earth 2 ?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Does it hurt the movie if they say that black canary is long lasting legacy name ?
Also steppenwolf is the leader of darkseids army and immensely powerful . Did you see how he was portrayed in earth 2 ?
Black Canary is already a legacy name, mother and daughter have shared it, but 30,000 years is huge stretch. Ive read Earth-2. Steppenwolf pretty much had the all of Apokolips forces with him. I just feel they should go with another villain in the story.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so if darkseid got bodied by primitive humans and an atlantian/amazonia collab how can he win against them now that they're more advanced and have the justice league :usure:. shyt sound fake as fukk unless new genesis steppd in to help. i at least need a orion cameo or sum shyt

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Canary is already a legacy name, mother and daughter have shared it, but 30,000 years is huge stretch. Ive read Earth-2. Steppenwolf pretty much had the all of Apokolips forces with him. I just feel they should go with another villain in the story.
I said long lasting legacy name as in it's been around forever . It's a world with gods and aliens and that bothers you . Another thing is it's a rumor but now your really nitpicking , he commands the whole army so he could have the army in this and remember the league isn't assembled yet . He makes sense for his ties to Darkseid. Him , kanto, granny goodness all are in play

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I said long lasting legacy name as in it's been around forever . It's a world with gods and aliens and that bothers you . Another thing is it's a rumor but now your really nitpicking , he commands the whole army so he could have the army in this and remember the league isn't assembled yet . He makes sense for his ties to Darkseid. Him , kanto, granny goodness all are in play
Black Canary 30,000 years ago is just a force. If they're really so steadfast about including an ancient Justice League character, there are better choices. What bothers me? I know they're just rumors. I'm nitpicking because I'm a huge DC fan and this sounds like crap

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
so if darkseid got bodied by primitive humans and an atlantian/amazonia collab how can he win against them now that they're more advanced and have the justice league :usure:. shyt sound fake as fukk unless new genesis steppd in to help. i at least need a orion cameo or sum shyt
Maybe they'll make it that Darkseid was weaker or he only came to leave Motherboxes and made them feel like they chased him off.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We really taking those rumours to heart? That dude makes up 99% of the shyt he says
I am sitting here with the :comeon:look on my face reading all of these back and forth comments about what is more than likely total bullshyt that El Mayimbe pulled out of his ass.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Maybe they'll make it that Darkseid was weaker or he only came to leave Motherboxes and made them feel like they chased him off.
second part may wrk but why, and for 30,000 years? unless he saw potential for the anti life equation on earth shyt is dumb.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
DC Comics Logo Revealed by DC Entertainment

DC Entertainment reveals new DC Comics logo
This morning, DC Entertainment announced a new identity and logo for its iconic DC brand which will make its debut this summer.

“While comics continue to be the heart and soul of DC, the brand has evolved to now stand for powerful storytelling across so many different forms of media. DC is home to the greatest Super Heroes and Super-Villains, and the new logo has the character and strength to stand proudly alongside DC’s iconic symbols,” stated Amit Desai, DC Entertainment Senior Vice President of Marketing and Global Franchise Management. “The launch of the new logo is the perfect tribute to DC’s legacy, exciting future and most importantly, our fans.”

The new logo will debut on the cover of the highly-anticipated DC Universe: Rebirth Special #1 comic book written by Geoff Johns releasing May 25 and available in comic book shops and digitally. Rebirth represents the next chapter in the ongoing saga of the DC Universe, mixing traditional values and a modern aesthetic.

“I’m very proud that REBIRTH will be the first comic book published with the new DC logo.” stated Geoff Johns, DC Entertainment’s Chief Creative Officer. “To me, REBIRTH and the new DC logo are built on what’s come before while looking to what will come tomorrow. I can’t wait for people to see it on the cover.”

The new DC branding will be introduced immediately on various digital platforms, including DC websites, social media channels, DC All Access webseries, and DC All Access app and will continue to rollout worldwide across all DC content and products.

What do you think of the new DC comics logo? Compare it to the previous versions and sound off in the comments below!

image: http://cdn2-www.superherohype.com/assets/uploads/2016/05/DC-comics-logo-640.jpg

DC-comics-logo-640.jpg

image: http://cdn1-www.superherohype.com/assets/uploads/2016/05/dc-logos.jpg

dc-logos.jpg

Read more at DC Comics Logo Revealed by DC Entertainment