Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Basing this on a New 52 storyline is already an L :russ:

Unless it's Amazo:lupe:

Have Amazo unleashed by Professor Ivo. He starts taking down lower level heroes and taking their powers. He slowly gets stronger and stronger forcing the JL to unite. :yeshrug:

It's a bit boring, but unless they got a 100% homerun knock it out of the park plot they should go safe after BvS

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali

They're actually filming? :dwillhuh: I thought WB delayed it considering how quiet they've been for months. Not even 1 set pic :dame:

I hope this doesn't get absolutely gutted in the editing room :scust:

Who am I kidding, it probably it will :sadcam:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They're actually filming? :dwillhuh: I thought WB delayed it considering how quiet they've been for months. Not even 1 set pic :dame:

I hope this doesn't get absolutely gutted in the editing room :scust:

Who am I kidding, it probably it will :sadcam:

Homie they been filming since april or may. They announced that back before batman v superman dropped. No set pics because I think most of the stuff they've been doing is in studio and I'm sure the creative changes at DC have come into play also

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Basing this on a New 52 storyline is already an L :russ:

Unless it's Amazo:lupe:

Have Amazo unleashed by Professor Ivo. He starts taking down lower level heroes and taking their powers. He slowly gets stronger and stronger forcing the JL to unite. :yeshrug:

It's a bit boring, but unless they got a 100% homerun knock it out of the park plot they should go safe after BvS

I thought Amazo should have been in B v S instead of Doomsday. :manny: Superman shouldn't have died either, but that's whatever....

I wouldn't be mad at it :ehh:

Inviting bloggers to set now? :leon:Took that #SmartenUpClark to heart. Good for them :obama:

Still IN for the responses of the brehs who were :sadbron:posting about "Marvel bias" when B v S was eating a bag of dikks at the box office though :mjpls:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

TUESDAY IT IS.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wait people still trying to say Near $900M at the box office isn't good? :mjlol:

Have you seen how many movies have bombed this year? nikkas would kill for half of that lol

Lets not try to over exaggerate and skew it too high:mjlol:

$872M.... at best round it to $875M:lolbron:

But on topic..... for Kevin Hart movie or a cartoon then yes.... thats great..... but this is the "allegedly" most popular comic book characters in the entire universe...... at worst it should've did Jurassic World #s..... EASILY!!:sas2: