Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This was posted a week ago, I guess it's true

• It states that Justice League 2 might not be directed by Snyder if JL receives critical backlash like BVS.

• JL will include Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne, J.K. Simmons, Jena Malone, Jeremy Irons, Connie Nielsen, Viola Davis, Diane Lane, Joe Morton and Harry Lennix

• Amber Heard, Alona Tal, Imogen Poots, James Remar, Alfred Molina and Ed Harris are cast as (in the same order) Mera, Black Canary, Iris West, Darryl Frye, Thomas Morrow and General Wade Eiling.

• Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Tessa Thompson are in negotiations to play Sarah Charles.

• Javier Bardem, Jackie Earle Haley, Frances McDormand, Joel Edgerton, Rosamund Pike, Bill Nighy and Willem Dafoe have also been approached and/or are in discussions for undisclosed roles.

• Aquaman will feature Ocean Master and the Trench. Black Manta will not be in this film, or current isn't in the film.

• The Flash will feature Reverse Flash but has a twist unlike it's TV counter-part.

• Shawn Levy (Real Steel) is the front runner to direct Shazam. Will include Black Adam.

• Matt Reeves (Dawn of the Plant of the Apes), Duncan Jones (Moon) and Rian Johnson (Star Wars Ep. 8) have been approached about Green Lantern Corps. No villain has been chosen as of yet. Will include both Hal Jordan and John Stewart.

• Cyborg is on the back burner until JL provides feeback on the public's reception of Cyborg. If it happens, it will have a black director. No villain has been chosen yet.

• Ben Affleck is going to direct the Batman film. He has been writing it and will include Jared Leto as the Joker.

• Suicide Squad 2 is going to happen in 2018 or 2019.

• Wonder Woman will include Ares and Circe.

• Doomsday will return.

• George Miller is producing JL, but hasn't decided to direct a DC film.

• Dark Universe is currently dead.

• Blue and Gold is an infant project, won't come out earlier than 2019.

• 3 films have started early development. These films are Deathstroke, Birds of Prey and Legion of Superheroes.
Remar voiced The Manhunters in a Green Lantern episode of JLU I don't know why I remember that but I do :pachaha:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bardem as Darkseid :ohhh:

sean-ray-darkseid-final12_1000.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This was posted a week ago, I guess it's true

• It states that Justice League 2 might not be directed by Snyder if JL receives critical backlash like BVS.

• JL will include Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne, J.K. Simmons, Jena Malone, Jeremy Irons, Connie Nielsen, Viola Davis, Diane Lane, Joe Morton and Harry Lennix

• Amber Heard, Alona Tal, Imogen Poots, James Remar, Alfred Molina and Ed Harris are cast as (in the same order) Mera, Black Canary, Iris West, Darryl Frye, Thomas Morrow and General Wade Eiling.

• Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Tessa Thompson are in negotiations to play Sarah Charles.

• Javier Bardem, Jackie Earle Haley, Frances McDormand, Joel Edgerton, Rosamund Pike, Bill Nighy and Willem Dafoe have also been approached and/or are in discussions for undisclosed roles.

• Aquaman will feature Ocean Master and the Trench. Black Manta will not be in this film, or current isn't in the film.

• The Flash will feature Reverse Flash but has a twist unlike it's TV counter-part.

• Shawn Levy (Real Steel) is the front runner to direct Shazam. Will include Black Adam.

• Matt Reeves (Dawn of the Plant of the Apes), Duncan Jones (Moon) and Rian Johnson (Star Wars Ep. 8) have been approached about Green Lantern Corps. No villain has been chosen as of yet. Will include both Hal Jordan and John Stewart.

• Cyborg is on the back burner until JL provides feeback on the public's reception of Cyborg. If it happens, it will have a black director. No villain has been chosen yet.

• Ben Affleck is going to direct the Batman film. He has been writing it and will include Jared Leto as the Joker.

• Suicide Squad 2 is going to happen in 2018 or 2019.

• Wonder Woman will include Ares and Circe.

• Doomsday will return.

• George Miller is producing JL, but hasn't decided to direct a DC film.

• Dark Universe is currently dead.

• Blue and Gold is an infant project, won't come out earlier than 2019.

• 3 films have started early development. These films are Deathstroke, Birds of Prey and Legion of Superheroes.
Justice League has a lotof quality actors in it :wow:

I wouldn't be surprised if Cyborg was shelved. Out of all the DC movies lined up he's probably the least known and interesting. Personally I would rather have a Icon or Static Shock movie.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Justice League has a lotof quality actors in it :wow:

I wouldn't be surprised if Cyborg was shelved. Out of all the DC movies lined up he's probably the least known and interesting. Personally I would rather have a Icon or Static Shock movie.
I think their best bet with Cyborg is a movie with him and the Teen Titans.