Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
gettyimages-517174264-h_2016.jpg

He'll go from Marvel villain to DC good guy, although the details of his new character are being kept under lock and key.

Willem Dafoe is joining the good guys inJustice League.

The movie began production last week with Zack Snyder, fresh off of the worldwide tour promoting Batman v Superman, in the director’s chair.

:banderas:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This was posted a week ago, I guess it's true

• It states that Justice League 2 might not be directed by Snyder if JL receives critical backlash like BVS.

• JL will include Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne, J.K. Simmons, Jena Malone, Jeremy Irons, Connie Nielsen, Viola Davis, Diane Lane, Joe Morton and Harry Lennix

• Amber Heard, Alona Tal, Imogen Poots, James Remar, Alfred Molina and Ed Harris are cast as (in the same order) Mera, Black Canary, Iris West, Darryl Frye, Thomas Morrow and General Wade Eiling.

• Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Tessa Thompson are in negotiations to play Sarah Charles.

• Javier Bardem, Jackie Earle Haley, Frances McDormand, Joel Edgerton, Rosamund Pike, Bill Nighy and Willem Dafoe have also been approached and/or are in discussions for undisclosed roles.

• Aquaman will feature Ocean Master and the Trench. Black Manta will not be in this film, or current isn't in the film.

• The Flash will feature Reverse Flash but has a twist unlike it's TV counter-part.

• Shawn Levy (Real Steel) is the front runner to direct Shazam. Will include Black Adam.

• Matt Reeves (Dawn of the Plant of the Apes), Duncan Jones (Moon) and Rian Johnson (Star Wars Ep. 8) have been approached about Green Lantern Corps. No villain has been chosen as of yet. Will include both Hal Jordan and John Stewart.

• Cyborg is on the back burner until JL provides feeback on the public's reception of Cyborg. If it happens, it will have a black director. No villain has been chosen yet.

• Ben Affleck is going to direct the Batman film. He has been writing it and will include Jared Leto as the Joker.

• Suicide Squad 2 is going to happen in 2018 or 2019.

• Wonder Woman will include Ares and Circe.

• Doomsday will return.

• George Miller is producing JL, but hasn't decided to direct a DC film.

• Dark Universe is currently dead.

• Blue and Gold is an infant project, won't come out earlier than 2019.

• 3 films have started early development. These films are Deathstroke, Birds of Prey and Legion of Superheroes.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Tessa Thompson are in negotiations to play Sarah Charles.
lol these 2 are practically the same person. I see how they feeling....:mjpls:

Dark Universe is currently dead.
Inevitable. Hasn't this been kicking around since even before MOS? Once they lost Del Toro it was a wrap.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They've hired half the cast of the Spiderman movie? :deadmanny:

Willem Defoe the rubber faced villain gawd on deck too.

Pretty sure Tessa Thompson is otherwise engaged after signing on for Thor 3.

My man at Warner's told me not to bother booking tickets for Cyborg when we spoke a couple of weeks ago :ohhh:He might have been right....

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My man at Warner's told me not to bother booking tickets for Cyborg when we spoke a couple of weeks ago :ohhh:He might have been right....
Among my conflicted emotions this was one of my first thoughts leaving the theater after BvS.

It might be quiet for this nicca.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Among my conflicted emotions this was one of my first thoughts leaving the theater after BvS.

It's might be quiet for this nicca.

He said it's a possibility at the moment. Of the movies on the slate, it's probably the one they feel like people would miss the least if they shelved it. :yeshrug:

On top of that, I feel like they're already into Dwayne Johnson for a bunch of money now, so 'Shazam' is probably safe.

Last edited: