25_sJZkHTa.jpeg

34_JfwgfWX.jpeg

tumblr_mhod5im9VA1qf5hjqo4_250.gif

Those are lovely lovely pictures!

Martha

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
That's cause the movie is solid, inspite of the shytstorm that surrounded it. It's a shame it underperformed at the box office.
Truth! I collect more marvel then DC, but that movie was real good, made me start checking out D.C. again. I usually only get Batman and Bane book's but I'm bout to get Cyborg and Superman I haven't collect them since the 80's.

But Justice League is a damn good movie

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I watched this again on my flight to Paris last week. I liked it. I think the issues it has is the issues Marvell will never have. For one, people take DC more serious then Marvel and that affects the movies. Like DC movies have to be more realistic, higher expectations since the stars are more known, and the simple fact that we just had a Batman trilogy hurt it. Marvel can't get away with the childish shyt, DC can't. 'DC movies has to be more serious with less humor' is the rhetoric in the back of most people's heads.

Also, most people watching these Marvell movies didn't know shut about iron man, thor, black widow, black panther etc before the films. So they have ZERO expectations about the characters and they can play that shytty humor angle and dumb down and change characters without a huge uproar

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I watched this again on my flight to Paris last week. I liked it. I think the issues it has is the issues Marvell will never have. For one, people take DC more serious then Marvel and that affects the movies. Like DC movies have to be more realistic, higher expectations since the stars are more known, and the simple fact that we just had a Batman trilogy hurt it. Marvel can't get away with the childish shyt, DC can't. 'DC movies has to be more serious with less humor' is the rhetoric in the back of most people's heads.

Also, most people watching these Marvell movies didn't know shut about iron man, thor, black widow, black panther etc before the films. So they have ZERO expectations about the characters and they can play that shytty humor angle and dumb down and change characters without a huge uproar

You CAN'T make a "realistic" movie with superman in it :mindblown:

Nolan got away with it because Batman and all of the villains didn't have superpowers. Marvel knows these are fictional comic book characters and write/direct/produce accordingly.

They use real cities and grounded themes but at the end of the day it's all fiction.