Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:Whedon didn’t set the 2hr mandate WB did and you can thank your boy Snyder for that as well as for the injection of humour. If his pretentious ass got things right the first time WB wouldn’t have wanted or need to adapt to the competitions style of film making. He kept fukking up over and over, he’ll they probably had to throw a bag of money at Whedon to touch this mess. He probably initially hit them with a :hubie:when they first begged him to save what little of this film he could and even offered him a stimulus package of a DC title (Batgirl).
how do you know he didnt get it right? have you seen his uncut version or are you going by the suits?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its crazy how people are geeking in glee at the fact that this won't make 100mil OW, you guys dont care about the film, you just delight in the negativity..

I'd hope to see this clear 130mil + with ease, so it's disappointing to see... Hopefully WB doesn't put a hold to the universe because of this, it'll be a shame to stop something that could be a great world building experience.

People geeked in glee a few months back that certain other movies didn’t make a billion. Not saying any of this is right or wrong, but that same energy was put out on the flip side.

Did you atleast notice thus far no one posted links in here like trynna keep people from seeing this calling this terrible like done a couple times a few months back?

Did you atleast noticed that no one is spamming hate related troll propaganda threads bashing this movie like done a few months back?

Trust me.... this so called “delight” is NOTHING in comparison to what happened a few months back

Martha

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
I've always wondered why they didn't give Batman a suit like Bat Wing for Justice league
Probably the same reason Superman never asked Wonder Woman or Batman for training in hand to hand :yeshrug:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
He actually does in the comics. They often refer to Batman teaching Superman basic martial arts so he isn't solely reliant on his raw power.
Thank you for this because I was recently watching an episode of avengers, Hulk became Winter Hulk... The whole time I was thinking if Superman could fight like this :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Snyder hasn't watched the final cut... I understood him taking a break was code for getting fired.

And apparently the final boss was Superman and not Steppenwolf in the original cut.

Once Zack got let go they hired Whedon and they brought Cavill back and redid all his scenes.

:mjlol:This dude really trying to make superman the super villain of the DCEU. Tf wrong with Zack

To be fair, this originally was going to be a two-parter so Superman's resurrection and consequent battle with the JL would be the first part's climax to lead into the full team being together for the sequel.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
When then architect of ur comic uni says Batman getting raped in prison is dark and cld end up in his movie u shld have know what it was. Though I won’t lie I loved his in-depth exploration of krypton watched a behind the scene on it and I loved it, it even mentions how those weird signs on supes suit represents some kryptonian shyt, so among the retardedness Snyder can do shyt well rarely:manny:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally feel Eisenberg really reigned his Lex portrayal in and was much more true to form in his short scene. I think some people just won't ever warm up to him.
In his small part, the character seemed a lot more confident, like he knew what his mission in life was now. He wasn't wearing some socially awkward dude wearing khakis and blazers that didn't really fit, dude was in some tailored shyt with some chicks on a yacht

Daps
To be fair, this originally was going to be a two-parter so Superman's resurrection and consequent battle with the JL would be the first part's climax to lead into the full team being together for the sequel.

Is this legit? And was Snyder really fired?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
how do you know he didnt get it right? have you seen his uncut version or are you going by the suits?
Apparently early test screenings did not do so well, of course just one of many rumours but where there’s smoke.