Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Critics gonna make WB destroy this whole Universe now... they're not gonna be connected moving forward, dont expect a JL 2 anytime soon. guessing they'll use Flashpoiint (if it'll even happen now) to make things more marvelly.

Bens gonna leave, doubt Cyborg gets a movie, gonna be solo films from here on. it is what it is...

im done with this stan BS.. i'll drop my review tomorrow when i see it

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Can't just get shyt right. I just can't get excited for this movie, I have some passes and I still don't want to use them on this flick. Ain't shyt coming out this season either. Smh.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Can't just get shyt right. I just can't get excited for this movie, I have some passes and I still don't want to use them on this flick. Ain't shyt coming out this season either. Smh.
No one has even seen it yet:heh:

I'm done with this thread until after my review. You nikkas are something else

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Critics gonna make WB destroy this whole Universe now... they're not gonna be connected moving forward, dont expect a JL 2 anytime soon. guessing they'll use Flashpoiint (if it'll even happen now) to make things more Green Lanternly/CWDC Flashly-Arrowly-Supergirly-Legendly.

Bens gonna leave, doubt Cyborg gets a movie, gonna be solo films from here on. it is what it is...

im done with this stan BS.. i'll drop my review tomorrow when i see it

Correction and

That actually may be a good look all things considered :frank1:

That DCCU Felicity, Mr. Terrific, and Sisqo :lavarlaugh:

Martha

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprisingly enough no one has mentioned Batman... Heard good things about Superman, Cyborg and Flash.

Ben has the bloated alcoholic look down in this... Face in the cowl looks like it's trying to escape for air.

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
Surprisingly enough no one has mentioned Batman... Heard good things about Superman, Cyborg and Flash.

Ben has the bloated alcoholic look down in this... Face in the cowl looks like it's trying to escape for air.

Oh they have
Affleck, donning the bat suit for the second time, looks like he’d rather be almost anywhere else but here; his eyes and body language make it clear that he’s just not into it.
– Todd McCarthy, Hollywood Reporter

Ben Affleck is unrelaxed and ill-at-ease in the role of Batman/Bruce, unconvincing in both the bat armour and the three-piece suit of the wealthy plutocrat.
– Peter Bradshaw, Guardian

:mjlol::lolbron: