Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have just left Snyder's vision alone. I personally loved the dark and brooding vibe of MOS/BVS, I also love the fun light hearted aura of Marvel films but there's no need for every film to be that way.

Nolan took us in the right direction with his trilogy imo, the critics and chomo fans of today want us to go back to "Batman & Robin" (1997) status. Complaining about lack of jokes and humor, STFU

:snoop:
Nope, EVERY comic book movie has to be fun with a bunch of quips, lighthearted and optimistic :francis:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep early reviewers usually tend to gush over the movies the reviewers on Tuesday are the ones to watch out for. I love DC over Marvel but know this movie is going to disappoint and the reason is because this cinematic universe started of flawed and needs a reset.
Nah, that's actually really bad news tbh. These early reactions are all by fat virgins who probably have 10000 comic books filling up half their house, and the fact that most of the reactions are "mixed" isn't a good sign. I remember Green Lantern getting some good early reaction and we saw how that turned out. BVS got some brilliant early reactions if I recall and that ended u with 27%; hell even Suicide Squad I'm sure these early social media reviews were pretty good.

Critics are gonna trash this hard and fast, it won't be pretty. But what the fans think and the $$$ is the most important thing :yeshrug:
These are critics

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BvS reactions came from fans that attended early screenings. These come from sites that shyt on DC for the better part of last year and this year and some respected outlets like USA Today. So if some of them are more mixed rather than outright negative that sounds like a W to me :yeshrug:
Exactly and With how RT works these reviews are gonna all be fresh if not then it's clearly a conspiracy

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Genuine question...

Why do Rotten Tomato reviews/ratings matter to you guys individually and YOUR stance on any film?
I personally don't give a damn about peoples opinions on films

The general consensus is that Jupiter's Ascending was a terrible film but honestly, I enjoyed it.

I even find redeeming qualities in films people hate like Spiderman 3, X-3, Blade 3 and yes, even Wolverine Origins had some dope scenes in it imo.

X-3 was panned, Wonder Woman was praised, but for some reason I enjoy watching X-3 more.

That's just life.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Did you just say wolverine origins is one of the best x men films :dead:

Its not the best but I enjoyed it about as much as I enjoyed watching X-Men TAS as a kid....which was alot I guess

What I remember most about that film that was dope to me was how they did the montage of Sabertooth and Wolverine through the centuries and decades, that sh1t was piff.

Besides that I don't really remember much, gotta rewatch it someday

edit:

this joint right hurr

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Genuine question...

Why do Rotten Tomato reviews/ratings matter to you guys individually and YOUR stance on any film?
It might not matter to us, but lets keep it real, RT does play a big factor these days.

There is a reason studios advertise that shyt now when their films score high and why studio executives stated earlier this year that they dislike it and how it has a negative effect on the box office.