Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Uh oh, lots of uses of the F word.

Doesn't hack fraud Whedon know that the DCEU isn't supposed to be enjoyable or entertaining?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Reactions are one thing, I’m interested to see how they actually review it though. I’m thinking 70’s at best on RT.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Nah, that's actually really bad news tbh. These early reactions are all by fat virgins who probably have 10000 comic books filling up half their house, and the fact that most of the reactions are "mixed" isn't a good sign. I remember Green Lantern getting some good early reaction and we saw how that turned out. BVS got some brilliant early reactions if I recall and that ended u with 27%; hell even Suicide Squad I'm sure these early social media reviews were pretty good.

Critics are gonna trash this hard and fast, it won't be pretty. But what the fans think and the $$$ is the most important thing :yeshrug:

Yep early reviewers usually tend to gush over the movies the reviewers on Tuesday are the ones to watch out for. I love DC over Marvel but know this movie is going to disappoint and the reason is because this cinematic universe started of flawed and needs a reset.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They played it safe. I know I won't like this it'll be bland Marvel formula with DC characters.

figured this would be the case too. just a popcorn flick. All good. I'll be there Thursday.

With the amount of bread they put into these big movies, I get it. They are going to play it safe. And if you look at pretty much ALL big movies, that's what they usually do.

The only comic movies that didn't really play it safe were the R rated jawns (Blade, Deadpool, Logan) and those movies are considered GREAT. There's also the introductory movies of characters that tend to be pretty good too.

It is what it is.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nah, that's actually really bad news tbh. These early reactions are all by fat virgins who probably have 10000 comic books filling up half their house, and the fact that most of the reactions are "mixed" isn't a good sign. I remember Green Lantern getting some good early reaction and we saw how that turned out. BVS got some brilliant early reactions if I recall and that ended u with 27%; hell even Suicide Squad I'm sure these early social media reviews were pretty good.

Critics are gonna trash this hard and fast, it won't be pretty. But what the fans think and the $$$ is the most important thing :yeshrug:
BvS reactions came from fans that attended early screenings. These come from sites that shyt on DC for the better part of last year and this year and some respected outlets like USA Today. So if some of them are more mixed rather than outright negative that sounds like a W to me :yeshrug: