tumblr_oxissx69tS1wtb7dro1_540.jpg
:mjgrin:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The trailer they showed during the Eagles/Cardinals game used different music which was better than that Heroes song that they played in the trailer I watched on Youtube this morning.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie looks pretty fun. Cyborg still looks bad to me. He should have been half practical imo.
Recently breh static john Stewart and cyborg been on tv tho but nice try :russ: and black lighting getting his own tv show :mjlol: Marvel ? Your move

Did Luke Cage just not release over a year ago?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The trailer they showed during the Eagles/Cardinals game used different music which was better than that Heroes song that they played in the trailer I watched on Youtube this morning.
To me it's made even worse because currently there's a Heineken commercial playing here on tv and in theaters that also uses a Heroes cover, and I'm already over commercials/trailers using covers because companies are too cheap to pay for the damn original.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
First trailer was better.

Since when does Cyborg fly? :dwillhuh:

They're using Barry for Flash, right? Isn't Barry a Bat stan?

I hope they learned their lesson from BVS. I'd be disappointed if they fukk this up. :beli:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First trailer was better.

Since when does Cyborg fly? :dwillhuh:

They're using Barry for Flash, right? Isn't Barry a Bat stan?

I hope they learned their lesson from BVS. I'd be disappointed if they fukk this up. :beli:

Hell no.

Barry likes and respects Bruce but he doesn't stan for him. Only person Barry Stand for is the OG Flash Jay Garrick.