tumblr_ouljfsg6QV1w08uojo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ouljbt1TBU1w08uojo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ouljbtt9zb1w08uojo1_400.jpg

tumblr_oun4bqNAph1w08uojo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ouljf37HBr1w08uojo1_400.jpg

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, but that decision to make JL a self-contained movie happened way back when Snyder was still directing. To change the ending now means that the ending could have been changed twice. I'm not worried tho. I trust Whedon.
But the article talks specifically about the change happening because the movie is self-contained now. Which, again, was always going to happen. We know Whedon was brought before Synder officially stepped down; it's possible he wrote the new ending a while ago and is just filming reshoots for it.

Honestly, unless it's from Variety or The Hollywood Reporter, I wouldn't pay any of these DCEU rumors any mind.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I heard that the changes happened early this year and the reaction to a cut from a couple months ago was positive

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Remember when rumours came out that wonder woman was a "disaster" and everybody ran with it?

Another reason I tell everyone to pay no attention to them unless it's some iron clad stuff from a reputable site or straight from someone's mouth. Other than that they're just that. Rumors.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Another reason I tell everyone to pay no attention to them unless it's some iron clad stuff from a reputable site or straight from someone's mouth. Other than that they're just that. Rumors.
I can't remember who mentioned it, @Jello Biafra I think,that the new thor just had a MONTH of reshoots and I don't think I saw anybody discuss it.

We all know justice League had 2 things happen,a change in the leadership of dc films and a tragedy to the director. It's crazy circumstances to happen. People are acting like WB are doing this on purpose. They allegedly offered snyder to push the film back so he could finish it. This was his choice to have whedon finish it. And for better or worse whedon is putting his stamp on the film.

It is what it is. :manny:

DC keeps the computers putin. It's all background noise with every site pulling rumours and sources out of there ass. There's going to be some truth sprinkled in somewhere but none of us know what the truth is :manny:. This movie is an easy target for these click bait articles because of the circumstances surrounding it.

I'm not a whedon fan at all so I'm expecting to probably not even like this film at this point depending on how much has been changed. Hopefully snyder's crew at least shows whedon how to frame a shot in his absence. If we get scenes that look like the helicarrier stuff in the first avengers in this we know who was filming it.

Best that can be hoped is their styles mesh well together and become seamless. If they clash and it's obvious who did what then movie is going to be a mess.

But who knows how much is actually being changed and what is internet hyperbole.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's too hammy and cheesey.

I actually thought Thomas Jane movie was better.

The harry heck scene :wow:

See I didn't like that. And I think Lexi had the right idea as a director. She looked at the comic and said okay I'm going to do this exactly like it is in the comics and she understood the comic is ridiculous. That's not to say you have to do punisher that way but I get why she did it that way. She felt like the only in was to do it over the top because the comic was over the top

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
See I didn't like that. And I think Lexi had the right idea as a director. She looked at the comic and said okay I'm going to do this exactly like it is in the comics and she understood the comic is ridiculous. That's not to say you have to do punisher that way but I get why she did it that way. She felt like the only in was to do it over the top because the comic was over the top
What works in comics doesn't always translate to film.

The movie was like a slapstick comedy with no likeable characters to actually get you on board with how over the top it was.

It was like army of darkness if army of darkness didn't have ash and wasn't winking at the audience.