Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lol I feel bad for the kids still young enough to play with toys.

We had the BATMOBILE! We had the BAT-WING!

Today's kids have 'avant garde transport carrier' with cargo bay.

:mjlol:
Yeah. Because they didn't have the batmobile or the bat wing in BVS and they definitely didn't make toys out of either.

And we didn't see the batmobile again in the justice League trailer.

None of that happened.

You try entirely too hard, and you're an obvious alias account.

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
STAHP MAKING FUN OF MY MOVIEEEEEE!!!!!!!

GIF.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Is this what passes for trolling these days? :huhldup:

I guess when you need posters constantly holding your hand and explaining plot points and character motivations to you like you have autism there isn't much chance you're going to have any wit or cleverness at your disposal.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Dominic Brehetto why do you get so upset :mjlol:

It's just a movie breh, it's okay.
Nobody is upset.

If you post dumb shyt that isn't true,people are going to call you out for it. I'm giving you the attention you so desperately seek.

You're an obvious troll and alias. What's wrong,scared to post under your real account?

At least try to post with even a modicum of intelligence or thought.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Nobody is upset.

If you post dumb shyt that isn't true,people are going to call you out for it. I'm giving you the attention you so desperately seek.

You're an obvious troll and alias. What's wrong,scared to post under your real account?

The fact that people don't like BVS causes you legit stress:duck:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I made a harmless joke about a toy batmobile and you got emotional and started calling me names :umad:
That qualifies as a joke to you?

Sit the thread out for a few weeks,come back after you come up with a fresh angle.

You're spending too much time here and your trolling and attempts at jokes are flat and strained.

Like I said,you're trying entirely too hard. This should come off natural,where people can't actually tell what's real and what's joking. That's good trolling.

When you try this hard the cracks show and you become one note and frankly boring. That's you right now.

You're a little bit better when you're on this account and having people waste there time by explaining plots to you over and over. It's still pretty weak, but humour isn't your strength.

If you post things that are obviously wrong and can be disqualified with no effort falling back on an over use of smilies just doesn't work.

I'm just trying to help you here.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
That qualifies as a joke to you?

Sit the thread out for a few weeks,come back after you come up with a fresh angle.

You're spending too much time here and your trolling and attempts at jokes are flat and strained.

Like I said,you're trying entirely too hard. This should come off natural,where people can't actually tell what's real and what's joking. That's good trolling.

When you try this hard the cracks show and you become one note and frankly boring. That's you right now.

You're a little bit better when you're on this account and having people waste there time by explaining plots to you over and over. It's still pretty weak, but humour isn't your strength.

If you post things that are obviously wrong and can be disqualified with no effort falling back on an over use of smilies just doesn't work.

I'm just trying to help you here.

yo you need help breh :laugh:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
yo you need help breh :laugh:
I'm trying to help you here.:manny:

I'm an expert in trolling and you are,well, you're a low level amateur. And that's putting it delicately.

If you need some advice or help creating an actual character feel free to private message me.

You need a mentor. I can't teach you wit or intelligence those are god given but I at least can raise your level above the stuff you're currently making us all bare witness to.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lol I feel bad for the kids still young enough to play with toys.

We had the BATMOBILE! We had the BAT-WING!

Today's kids have 'avant garde transport carrier' with cargo bay.

:mjlol:
It sounds like the beginning stage of the justice league tower from the cartoons.

Right now its just to house and transport. Pretty soon it could be the base of operations for JL