Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
JUSTICE LEAGUE: ADJUSTING THE TONE OF THE CYBORG CHARACTER WAS PART OF THE RESHOOTS

Justice League actor Joe Morton, who plays Cyborg's dad/"inventor" Dr. Silas Stone, informed IGN today during a phone interview that he was part of the Joss Whedon-directed reshoots and also revealed that altering the tone of Cyborg's character was part of the additional filming.

Here's what Morton had to say.

IGN: Did you work on the Joss Whedon portion of filming that's been going on or were you strictly on the Zack Snyder portion of the shoot?

Joe Morton: No, I did some reshoots with Joss.

IGN: Can you say what's different? Is there's any difference in tone?

Morton: Well, the stuff that I had to do were just really small little bits and pieces, nothing necessarily having to do with tone. I know that with Ray [Fisher], the young man who plays Victor, there were some adjustments that they made in terms of the tone of that character. I think what I heard was that there was a need from the studio to lighten up the film in a way, that the film felt too dark. I don't know what that meant in terms of how it actually got translated in terms of the reshoots but that's what I heard. That's what I thought some of the reshoots were about.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
small Affleck interview

DG9vqNFVYAEcP4s.jpg

DG9vsRNUQAIQ_F2.jpg

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
small Affleck interview

DG9vqNFVYAEcP4s.jpg

DG9vsRNUQAIQ_F2.jpg

"They're getting it right. It's starting to feel like it's really working"

@Dominic Brehetto @Yo Yo Ma

What does he mean here? Is Affleck suggesting that these movies weren't already great and things hadn't been working up until this point?:jbhmm:

Could you shed light on this please without juelzing?

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
"They're getting it right. It's starting to feel like it's really working"

@Dominic Brehetto @Yo Yo Ma

What does he mean here? Is Affleck suggesting that these movies weren't already great and things hadn't been working up until this point?:jbhmm:

Could you shed light on this please without juelzing?
Are you unfamiliar with the term "hitting their stride"? You know, the phrase right before what you quoted?:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
000262316hr_full-length.jpg

Check Out Batman's Massive 'Justice League' Plane, the Flying Fox

“The Batman is typically kind of a loner,” Ben Affleck says. “I guess you’d call him kind of inward, you know?” The man who debuted as Bruce Wayne in 2016’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice laughs at his own understatement. After all, for most of the Caped Crusader’s history — and especially since 2008’s zeitgeist-defining The Dark Knight — the character’s been a brooding, traumatized hero. defined by lone-wolf vigilantism.

That has to change in Justice League, when Batman unites a team of metahumans—Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), Aquaman (Jason Momoa), the Flash (Ezra Miller), Cyborg (Ray Fisher)…and probably at least one not-quite-dead Kryptonian. They’re defending Earth from a cosmic threat. “He brings them to the Batcave and lets them in on the central conflict of the story, who the enemy is,” Affleck says. “There’s a little bit of a Magnificent Seven aspect to it.” (Affleck avoids any revelation about the precise nature of that top-secret enemy. Rumors, trailers, and a prophecy dream point to the forces of hell-planet Apokolips.)

The new emphasis on working together is reflected visually by Batman’s niftiest new toy: the Flying Fox, a brutalist plane big enough to hold a whole cinematic universe of super-personalities. “You can put three Batmobiles in the lower part of it,” says production designer Patrick Tatopoulos (Batman v Superman). “I didn’t want to do a sleek airplane; it needed to feel like an extremely avant-garde classic. With the maneuverability of a jet—but it can actually carry things.”

Several things. Tatopoulos built a three-story interior set for the Fox. “The bottom part of the jet is a huge cargo bay, which the Batmobile sits in,” the designer says. “The second floor is like a cultural center, with computer terminals. The third story is the cockpit. Whatever floor you are on, you can see [the other] two stories.” The Fox has everything—except a place to brood in private, Batman.

the beauty of having an already existing universe.. we get to play around with AMAZING shyt LIKE THIS :wow:

non of that origin bullshyt :scust:

let the universe flow :lawd:

OUTSTANDING :ross voice: