Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
How much of it are we going to see in the film since they're doing more reshoots? :patrice:
The reshoot thing is seriously over blown. Principle photography was completed and Ray Fisher at comiccon said they were mostly done already it wasn't that long. Thor 3 is currently going through some but no news because Reshoots are part of the game and also include continuous work on CGI until release.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
The reshoot thing is seriously over blown. Principle photography was completed and Ray Fisher at comiccon said they were mostly done already it wasn't that long. Thor 3 is currently going through some but no news because Reshoots are part of the game and also include continuous work on CGI until release.
only reason its bein picked on so much is dc's track record with their films and then the studio interference and editing which shld have people worried. i cld be wrong but bringing wheadon another director, is a first i have ever seen a comic director do when touching up a film or adding material (which shldn't be a bad thing but like i said the other factors just make it look iffy).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
only reason its bein picked on so much is dc's track record with their films and then the studio interference and editing which shld have people worried. i cld be wrong but bringing wheadon another director, is a first i have ever seen a comic director do when touching up a film or adding material (which shldn't be a bad thing but like i said the other factors just make it look iffy).

He's ghost directed shyt for marvel and done uncredited rewrites on the first cap and the first Thor movie. Not the first time won't be the last.

The only thing that lets me know it's extensive is the price. These are expensive ass re shoots if the reports are right. But whatever. Do what you gotta do to make a dope movie and if it comes out well no one will balk. World war z had more issues and somehow turned out good lol. And now Fincher is directing the sequel :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How many times will these retards overlook that Snyder's kid died and that's why whedon is finishing this up. Whedon wasn't brought into the fold, he was already working with DC when Snyder took the leave of absence. Whedon isn't adding anything that wasn't already agreed on before Snyder's departure. Also, $25M for reshoots is nothing. Star Wars is redoing the entire Han Salo movie. You will not see new action set pieces. The reshoots will be story board related. $25M wouldn't be enough money to add a lot of action.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
How many times will these retards overlook that Snyder's kid died and that's why whedon is finishing this up. Whedon wasn't brought into the fold, he was already working with DC when Snyder took the leave of absence. Whedon isn't adding anything that wasn't already agreed on before Snyder's departure. Also, $25M for reshoots is nothing. Star Wars is redoing the entire Han Salo movie. You will not see new action set pieces. The reshoots will be story board related. $25M wouldn't be enough money to add a lot of action.
I doubt we'll even be able to tell, to be honest

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Not to mention they basically reshot the entire rogue one movie, sh*t cost 110m but you don't hear these mahv-L f*cks talmbot dat

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_oto5xiQhwX1rvya9ro1_1280.png

13912883_10101005625580782_947810985975674588_n.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
can anyone name a truly GREAT movie that had re-shoots this late in the production?
Rogue One was really good and they had extensive reshoots late in the game.

And Winter Soldier is still the best Marvel movie yet it did reshoots from mid-December 2013 to mid-January 2014 and the movie was scheduled to be in theaters in early April.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Of course Ray is gonna say that. You thought he was gonna say "yea we're doing 2+ months of reshoots no big deal"? That's bad PR

Comparing these to Thor is useless. Those went of for like 2 weeks

Best comparison is Rogue One

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_nqktii8x941rtotvgo1_500.gif

-martha

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
How many times will these retards overlook that Snyder's kid died and that's why whedon is finishing this up. Whedon wasn't brought into the fold, he was already working with DC when Snyder took the leave of absence. Whedon isn't adding anything that wasn't already agreed on before Snyder's departure.

While Whedon is overseeing post production and putting together the final cut of the movie Snyder isn't even going to be present.

Best believe whatever version of the movie we end up getting will have Whedon's influence all over it. It would be impossible for it not to.