Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ben-Affleck-Batman-Justice-League-portrait.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE: Check Out An Amazing New B&W Portrait Of Ben Affleck As Batman

You're really not appreciated my G. You try to be nonbias and post shyt equally without stannery and dem c00ns still attack you.

You're a real Superman..... one the bunny dikk sucking collective don't deserve:wow:

Justice League coming this fall y'all, go see it:ld:

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
You're really not appreciated my G. You try to be nonbias and post shyt equally without stannery and dem c00ns still attack you.

You're a real Superman..... one the bunny dikk sucking collective don't deserve:wow:

Justice League coming this fall y'all, go see it:ld:

Martha
I try, man. I try... :mjcry:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i think the new flash suit wnt drop until the film comes and people go see the film and see it, super curious. hopefully the colors are vibrant like ww on themiscira an not that "grounded" gloom theme snyder does (when steponwolf comes then yea gloom and despair it up, but a film about the rebirth of heroes and faith needs to be visually optimistic. though i'm sure it can be done the man is one of the best with visuals). what cameos will we get yall; GL is probably one, i pray martian manhunter gets introduced...maybe zatanna to tie into JL: dark idk DC has alot to pick from and set their uni with. lol supes needs to use freeze and hurricane breath that shyt is bothering me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How much of it are we going to see in the film since they're doing more reshoots? :patrice:

Depends on exactly what they reshot. Most of the stuff in the trailer is action beats so I'd assume most of those stay. Some of it might be cut out but also that's trailers man. This trend of stuff from trailers not being in the final cut isn't anything new.