Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Can you drop any news on GLC if they get around to it? Esp if it's John Stewart related?
Nope, there wasn't anything else other than the trailer

dDb67l.gif

:banderas:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

I loved the trailer and am slightly optimistic what with Whedon now being involved. Sadly infinity war trailer and hype is going to crush this movie to the ground. Also Batman line about Superman makes me laugh, the Superman presented both in MOS and BVS didn't inspire shyt. He was a emo fukker that couldn't get his shyt together.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, so when the trailer first started I was like :comeon: Because it had that same corny early 2000's vibe as the first trailer.

But as soon as that stupid rendition of "Come Together" stopped :whoo:

This is the most hyped I've ever been for this movie. I still see a few things I don't like (Cyborg's design,everything looking like a sound stage with CG backgrounds) but everything definitely looked epic. Some nice character moments, action looks great, but everybody knew that was the one thing that'd be on point in this movie.

I might actually go see this day one:obama:

Also, I love how they're FINALLY leaning in to the idea that Superman is supposed to be a symbol of hope and inspiration. That's what many people had been asking for the entire time. Unfortunately that line contradicts both Man of Steel and BvS where we mostly saw people being afraid of Superman or worshiping him as a god.

Also loved the new little rendition of the Man of Steel theme.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Flashpoint :ohhh:

I still feel like they'll throw MoS2 in there somewhere, Superman is just easy money.

Well lol and this is beyond silly but I can see it happening. Since they haven't acknowledged he's even alive yet really you wouldn't announce the movie if they are in fact doing that. It's part of the hustle. I remember doing an interview at marvel for an internship back during the other arc where morlun was going to kill Peter. And I said to one of the guys "yeah so when you all bring him back.." and the guy interrupted me and said "who says we're bringing him back? He's dead"

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Flashpoint announcement >> Justice League trailer

Still gonna see it, but neither trailer has sold me the way I wanted it to.

Dude playing Cyborg has zero charisma, the edgy Aquaman feels wrong, and I can't tell if Flash is supposed to be Barry or Wally (I know he's Barry but that's not Barry)

Hopefully Flashpoint can erase this iteration of the DCEU and start fresh.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steppenwolf looking BADASS !!!!

AquaGAWD making shyt look breezy

BATGAWD FLEXIN

''Green lanterns'' mentioned :wow:

only haters gonna hate on the DCEU, ya'll might as well let em rock and see the vision they're building..

Hardly anybody "Hates on" the DCEU, it's just that those initial movies were terrible to mediocre. Thankfully they've course corrected. Wonder Woman was dope, and it's looking like this will be good too.