Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that Alex Ross feel :wow:

LOVE how everyones symbol is in the writing too.. GOAT shyt... imma be mad if Snyders vision got bushed and they changed a lot.. fuccin WB :scust:

Homie you don't even know what his vision was/is unless you saw a rough cut already. Calm down lol. Either this is an act or you need to switch to decaf

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
At this point who even knows what the final film is going to look like. We could be getting an entirely different movie, maybe an entirely different ending.

But I am definitely of the belief that Superman will return as a bad guy at first. That's the only 'trick' they could have up their sleeve because everyone already knows he's coming back.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
And I don't care if it's for story purposes, any marketing campaign for this movie that doesn't involve Superman is idiotic. You can't assume everyone has seen BVS.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
hopefully it's all bc they're fighting Bizarro, b/c Ciaran Hinds as Steppanwolf seems like small potatoes for a Justice League movie

Uno

Superstar
Daps
36HOmVg.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They showed a quick clip from Aquaman

It begins on the ocean with two old fishermen. They’re listening to the radio and suddenly it looks like they have a bite.

But it’s not a fish. It’s something big moving under them. The camera pulls back and we see that there are enormous underwater ships moving beneath the tiny fishing boat.

One of them even has a shark fin that sticks out of the water. The fishermen are speechless.

One of them even has a shark fin that sticks out of the water. The fishermen are speechless.

The camera goes under the water and we see that there are HUNDREDS of ships and armored men riding sharks.

The scene cuts to Aquaman himself, standing with his trident. “You don’t want to maybe talk this over?” he says to an offscreen opponent.

“Yeah,” he smiles. “Me neither.”