Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:russ: I had to get a shot in breh. Jay is in my top 5 and one of the dudes who's influenced me the most but nikkas act like the dude is perfect and that shyt vexes me. Nas is the best of all time to me but I'll be damned if I sit here and act like the dude is perfect. Jay stand truly do act like the man is Jesus and ignore or twist themselves into pretzels to condone a lot of questionable shyt. Most of the s.carter album, making a bad boy album then making a dmx album, the actual song s.carter, blueprint 2, blueprint 3, and Magna Carta. That'd be like me saying I am and Nastradamus are awesome pieces of work when they aren't even close.

It's cool to like a nikka but damn he didn't give birth to y'all. No need to defend him so hard
I wasn't even talking to you breh. I was chatting with @TheGodling and said I call a spade a spade when it comes to movies and you came in sideways and cheapshotted me with a shot :francis:

I'll admit his discography isn't perfect, but even his lesser albums have some bangers. I still defend the first 7 songs of Kingdom Come :smugbiden:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wasn't even talking to you breh. I was chatting with @TheGodling and said I call a spade a spade when it comes to movies and you came in sideways and cheapshotted me with a shot :francis:

I'll admit his discography isn't perfect, but even his lesser albums have some bangers. I still defend the first 7 songs of Kingdom Come :smugbiden:
:russ: I love you. I just had to get a dig in

And of course he's one of the best. Every album has joints on it. That's a given. If you're worth your salt as a rapper you should at least be able to give me joints even if the whole album doesn't work. Jays beyond awesome so that's light work for him

But timeout. You'll defend the first seven??!! This is a discussion for the pm cause I need to hear this. I haven't heard anyone ever defend those joints.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:russ: I love you. I just had to get a dig in

And of course he's one of the best. Every album has joints on it. That's a given. If you're worth your salt as a rapper you should at least be able to give me joints even if the whole album doesn't work. Jays beyond awesome so that's light work for him

But timeout. You'll defend the first seven??!! This is a discussion for the pm cause I need to hear this. I haven't heard anyone ever defend those joints.
Which one is indefensible?

30 something is kinda corny but I like the beat

1. "The Prelude" B-Money 2:44
2. "Oh My God" Just Blaze 4:17
3. "Kingdom Come" Just Blaze 4:23
4. "Show Me What You Got" Just Blaze 3:43
5. "Lost One" (featuring Chrisette Michele)
3:44
6. "Do U Wanna Ride" (featuring John Legend) Kanye West 5:29
7. "30 Something"

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Which one is indefensible?

30 something is kinda corny but I like the beat

1. "The Prelude" B-Money 2:44
2. "Oh My God" Just Blaze 4:17
3. "Kingdom Come" Just Blaze 4:23
4. "Show Me What You Got" Just Blaze 3:43
5. "Lost One" (featuring Chrisette Michele)
3:44
6. "Do U Wanna Ride" (featuring John Legend) Kanye West 5:29
7. "30 Something"

For me it's the do u wanna ride 30
Something combo. Lost one hasn't aged as well to me either. But the prelude through show me what you got was fire even though you could tell he was tired on oh my god. But I thought the album was going to be fuego at that point

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I wish I could be surprised about @FlyRy stanning a guy years past his prime dropping boring projects that only delusional still root for, but he still roots for Nolan too so this camel worship fits perfectly in line.

:hhh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I wish I could be surprised about @FlyRy stanning a guy years past his prime dropping boring projects that only delusional still root for, but he still roots for Nolan too so this camel worship fits perfectly in line.

:hhh:
Coming from someone who stans Refn who has 1 good, albeit overrated movie :russ:

A past his prime Hov has given us 2 push play albums in the last decade cocksucker, beat it

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sean-ray-darkseid-final11.jpg