Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No it fukking doesn't.

Batman is a loner and he's the one putting the team together :stopitslime:

The only reason it's getting praise by everyone including Devin Faraci is that it's going to be funnier :aicmon:

He a loner but he's had like Alfred, 4 or 5 Robin's, a Catwoman, a Batgirl, a Batwoman, and an Oracle?:francis:

2606830-1707765-batman_family.jpg

:skip:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Well based on what I've read my anticipation dropped significantly.

They really just going to copy Marvel :francis:

Those Suicide Squad posters look straight from Disney :francis:

Just give us Batman DC.

This is Batman DC.... they going back to they roots!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LIT!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@Bruce Wayne :sas2:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
So everyone is reporting that Flash will steal the show and of course it will be because he's funny :snoop:

These idiots really want just more of the same and then 2 years from now everyone will complain about being tired of these CBMs:heh:

this is what happens when you let fanboys be ''critics'', now the entire CBM universe gonna be one campy joke fest :scust:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:snoop:

People hating on this????:what:

Don't y'all remember the GOAT Justice League cartoon? That wasn't some dreary lumbering overly filtered mess. I hate how the words dark and fun have become so drove into the ground even though you can have both. It's not something where it's one way or the other.

I wasn't even that excited for Justice League but after all this news today it's back on the map for me.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I dont get the big deal or the complaint of the DC stans.... wasnt there jokes in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited?

And no one NOT ONE PERSON has EVER said a bad word about that show.... pretty much universally loved.

Cats in here over exaggerate and panic over the weirdest shyt. Not one Marvel movie has been on some Kevin Hart or Will Farrell level comedy shyt.... they barely even have "punchlines" and I'm sure DC aint about to all of a sudden make an OG Adam Sandler like comedy movie were every line is a joke.

Relax, folks... theres a difference from a movie having all out "JOKES" and a movie having "HUMOR" and "HUMOR" has NEVER really hurt a movie. I can name about 5 or 6 serious classic beloved movies of different genres that had HUMOR in it and not one person ever shytted on it. Hell most cases those were they fav scenes!!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:snoop:

People hating on this????:what:

Don't y'all remember the GOAT Justice League cartoon? That wasn't some dreary lumbering overly filtered mess. I hate how the words dark and fun have become so drove into the ground even though you can have both. It's not something where it's one way or the other.

I wasn't even that excited for Justice League but after all this news today it's back on the map for me.

Exactly!!!:mindblown:

Sidenote..... what up with that pic in your avi?:patrice:
Who that big titty bytch?:ohhh:
Whats going on in that scene?:lolbron:
Where can I find it?:shaq:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Let's just see what it is first brotha. To me, it sounds like the tone will be more towards Justice League/Unlimited which was perfect. If they can keep the mature story, themes, action, different personalities, and have light hearted scenes here and there then I'll be ok with that. Clearly BVS was too dark for casual audiences but in telling this story in it's entirety this had to be the Empire Strikes Back sort of movie for DC. Now we're heading to a time everyone is more comfortable and where they feel the characters need to be. I just hope WB is done with the inner conflicts now and I can't wait for Suicide Squad:blessed:

1. you know thats impossible

2. I agree with everything you said. Mimicking Bruce Timm is a smart idea

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Exactly!!!:mindblown:

Sidenote..... what up with that pic in your avi?:patrice:
Who that big titty bytch?:ohhh:
Whats going on in that scene?:lolbron:
Where can I find it?:shaq:
:russ: It's some random pic I found on the net. I been getting my @satam55 on and started putting random pics of black dudes with naked white women as my avi. I cropped it but one in my avi is some dude on a boat with two middle aged naked white women.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:russ: It's some random pic I found on the net. I been getting my @satam55 on and started putting random pics of black dudes with naked white women as my avi. I cropped it but one in my avi is some dude on a boat with two middle aged naked white women.

She look like she working with some huge Double D's:heh:

There has to be a video behind that

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is Zach Snyder still directing?

Is Chris Terrio still writing?

Then nothing else is going to matter.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I dont get the big deal or the complaint of the DC stans.... wasnt there jokes in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited?

And no one NOT ONE PERSON has EVER said a bad word about that show.... pretty much universally loved.

Cats in here over exaggerate and panic over the weirdest shyt. Not one Marvel movie has been on some Kevin Hart or Will Farrell level comedy shyt.... they barely even have "punchlines" and I'm sure DC aint about to all of a sudden make an OG Adam Sandler like comedy movie were every line is a joke.

Relax, folks... theres a difference from a movie having all out "JOKES" and a movie having "HUMOR" and "HUMOR" has NEVER really hurt a movie. I can name about 5 or 6 serious classic beloved movies of different genres that had HUMOR in it and not one person ever shytted on it. Hell most cases those were they fav scenes!!
1. Humor hurt Ultron
2. I don't judge live action the same way I judge a cartoon
3. Even if this is a solid flick, if they bite Marvel which it looks like they are, I will shyt on this hard