Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol:

nikka, nobody does Jurassic World numbers. Star Wars be about it. Or of course the Fast series :sas2:

a new Batman joint coming off the Nolan series nah.. some were gonna be skeptical. But Affleck delivered :ohlawd:

There are more people know about Superman than JW.

Again "bu bu bu bu bu" Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman.... it should've exceeded A1 easily:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nobody said any of that though so your trolling attempt is falling on deaf ears :manny:

Actually..... I wasnt trolling though:usure:

I mean yea my brother @Yo Yo Ma did pretty much guarantee it but the general consensus was it was gonna make at least Avengers #'s..... hell even I believed it was gonna do that:ohhh: True Story

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
DC is amazing because despite the flaws no other franchise has people talking whether it's hated or loved there's literally no in between :mjlol:

:deadmanny::heh:

Dude...... everyone talks about all these franchises.... about equally.... especially when they got something either A) about to drop soon or B) about to drop some major news on something coming down the pipe line.

If Gambit was announcing they'd dropping some news tomorrow peeps would be equally anticipating it as much and as well.
:russ: Stop it!