Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Black suit superman time!!!!!:ooh:
That was one of the best scenes in the movie....
Black-Cape-Superman.gif

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
My review: 4 out 5 stars
With some slight editing and cohesiveness this could had been a easy 5 out of 5.

Is it better then man of steel an BVS ultimate cut, its alittle better.

This movie begs to be seen on a 4k big screen dolby vision and a atmos surround sound set up.

The visuals on this:wow:
The atmos soundtrack:ooh:

This movie got off to a slow start, the aquaman intro could of definitely been shorten, that was the only weadon editing I can agree with otherwise

What the fucc was he thinking taking crucial aspects of this movie out "cyborg" who was the MVP.

Even wonder women's character was downgraded in the Joss-tice league version but here diana prince returns in savage beast mode fashion something that was missing in WW84, this is the wonder woman we want to see.

All the action sequences were far better and longer.

The flash did his thing
We pretty much got the same superman as we did in joss's version, but the acception is superman's fight scenes were superior here

A solid 4 out of 5.

We"ll see if zack synder will be allowed to fulfill his compete vision for justice league 2 and 3 on hbo max. Zack outdid himself with the visuals here, and the atmos soundtrack might be the best I've ever heard. I'm glad everyone who fought for this happen was rewarded with this outcome, this movie is amazing...that 4 hours went by quick :whew:movie is fire:ohlawd:

Daps
How many of you watched this straight through? I don’t quite have a 4 hour block to watch it in 1 sitting, so I’m debating watching 2 tonight and 2 tomorrow.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I thought they were going to add some things in but this is a whole different movie. This movie is like a remix where they change the breat, the artist does completely different verses, and someone that you forgot rapped showed up on it at the end and killed their verse :mindblown:

:heh:

You guys have me hype for it