Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All depends on how. Lex isn’t a physical threat to Superman in the least bit lol. He’s a financial one and a political one and a money-
=power one. You don’t need to look imposing for that. You need to know how to be born on third base and pretend you weren’t, know how to stand on a pile of money and declare to the world you’re the tallest guy in town
I had no problem with Eisenbergs take I personally liked it
Entertainment Weekly gave it a bad review if you want to read up on it.

'Zack Snyder's Justice League' is just as bad and twice as long
That is a trash ass review . Clearly he doesn’t like Zach Snyder which is his right BUT man was ready to hate from jump

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching the previous films before Thursday

MOS is fire IMO.. I’m midway through right now haven’t seen this in years

it’s a dope action movie for what it is. I know there was push back on Superman killing Zod but if that’s what had to happen for him to turn into the Superman we all know that holds back then so be it... onto BvS next

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I had no problem with Eisenbergs take I personally liked it

That is a trash ass review . Clearly he doesn’t like Zach Snyder which is his right BUT man was ready to hate from jump

like I said, cats with an agenda already established going in....why even pay attention. Their mind already made up.

fukk reviews of so called "professionals".

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Strange argument on that last page. Even Disney doesn't have all the "answers" ... if they did their Star Wars movie verse wouldn't be in shambles.

it's been a herculean effort from The Mandalorian team to get people to care about Star Wars again.

People will always love Star Wars and Marvel and DC and whatever lovable ip is out there but sometimes people fucc up and they gotta do it over again...

To get this bacc to Justice League.... Snyder HAD the blueprint mapped out. His vision may not have ended up pleasing everyone but you cannot put restraints and limitations on a gifted director.. Those execs at WB needed to allow Snyder to do what he wanted to do... including putting the director's cut of BvS in theaters as is..