Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so give him an additional 70 million to finish his film? they didn't have to do that ya know :skip:

That's the AT&T exec's. Snyder invited them to watch the rough cut with the unfinished effects. The exec's asked if he could release that tough cut on HBO Max as if. Snyder refused because he want the the actual post production. They agreed and fronted him that post production budget. As a compromise, Snyder isn't getting any extra income for himself.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand so is this the Justice League movie but they just redid it and add it more ?

Did they just have to reuse old footage?

Or were new scenes shot?

This is the ORIGINAL film version that was unreleased. Snyder finished principle filming and his 4hr cut and started post production. His daughter died. Snyder quit. Whedon took over rewrote, stripped 70% of Snyder's 4hr cut. Kept 30% of it and reshot the rest ensuring it's within 2hrs per orders by WB.

So, NONE of Whedon's shyt is in here. That's the majority of the theatrical cut. Then the 70% that was omitted is brought back. So, it's basically what it ORIGINALLY supposed to be rather than what we gotten in 2017.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is the ORIGINAL film version that was unreleased. Snyder finished principle filming and his 4hr cut and started post production. His daughter died. Snyder quit. Whedon took over rewrote, stripped 70% of Snyder's 4hr cut. Kept 30% of it and reshot the rest ensuring it's within 2hrs per orders by WB.

So, NONE of Whedon's shyt is in here. That's the majority of the theatrical cut. Then the 70% that was omitted is brought back. So, it's basically what it ORIGINALLY supposed to be rather than what we gotten in 2017.

Damn. How did his daughter die?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Denzel Washington Hasn't Been Approached for Marvel or DC Role

Washington revealed that he's surprisingly never been offered a Marvel or DC superhero role. "I haven’t been approached… we’ll see what happens. Never say never," he said, keeping the door open in case an opportunity comes his way to join either the MCU or the DCEU in any capacity.

Hes open to it, I honestly dont know who he could play tho because hes never a secondary character :jbhmm:

Doesn't Denzel got a rep for being difficult to work with? Plus, he's kind of not in Marvel character shape and on the old side. He'd be an excellent voice over like Thanos.

I'm thinking Marvel hasn't approached Denzel because his quote is too high
probably $15-20M base fee plus points on the backend