Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
All depends on how. Lex isn’t a physical threat to Superman in the least bit lol. He’s a financial one and a political one and a money-
=power one. You don’t need to look imposing for that. You need to know how to be born on third base and pretend you weren’t, know how to stand on a pile of money and declare to the world you’re the tallest guy in town

Nobody expects Lex to be a physical threat to Supes, let's not shift goalposts here :pachaha:

Lex is basically Bruce Wayne without the Bat-arsenal and a far more minimalist moral code. Genius scientist, obsessive-compulsive, money making machine with narcissist fixations because Supes showed up and gets hero worship Lex feels he deserves.

The bell's been rung...ding ding ding ding ding? Really? :bryan:They took a casting risk and it backfired badly. They're going to have to wear that jacket, it is what it is.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nobody expects Lex to be a physical threat to Supes, let's not shift goalposts here :pachaha:

Lex is basically Bruce Wayne without the Bat-arsenal and a far more minimalist moral code. Genius scientist, obsessive-compulsive, money making machine with narcissist fixations because Supes showed up and gets hero worship Lex feels he deserves.

The bell's been rung...ding ding ding ding ding? Really? :bryan:They took a casting risk and it backfired badly. They're going to have to wear that jacket, it is what it is.
So it sounds like you have more of an issue with the characterization than the casting? Or you combining both?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I didn't hate the Eisenberg casting like a lot of people do but it wasn't what I was hoping to see in Lex Luthor.

I am still waiting for someone to give us a movie Lex that is based on the version from All-Star Superman who's a workout nut because he is so fukking obsessed with proving humanity is better than aliens.

tMAvpIT.jpg
I'd actually like a version of All star and the animated JLU super smart but still smug Lex. He believes humans potential is better than an alien from another planet and thinks that's cheating.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
John Hamm as Lex :ehh:

or a complete fukkery fest

Rick Ross as Lex :russ:

Should make a new thread on Funny Comic Book Movie and Show Rap Castings you'd like to see

Rick Ross as Lex
Khaled as Kingpin
Jeezy as Iceman (pre-alphabet gang Iceman :dame: )
Snoop Dogg as Cable :pachaha:
Lil Uzi Vert as Robin :skip:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
John Hamm as Lex :ehh:

or a complete fukkery fest

Rick Ross as Lex :russ:

Should make a new thread on Funny Comic Book Movie and Show Rap Castings you'd like to see

Rick Ross as Lex
Khaled as Kingpin
Jeezy as Iceman (pre-alphabet gang Iceman :dame: )
Snoop Dogg as Cable :pachaha:
Lil Uzi Vert as Robin :skip:
Nas as the one above all :ahh:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

:patrice: What does that have to do with casting?

Like I've said numerous times on here, nobody is saving that role.

Imagine Denzel putting jolly ranchers in grown ass men's mouths.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
So it sounds like you have more of an issue with the characterization than the casting? Or you combining both?

As an actor Eisenberg doesn't have the skill nor capacity to be convincing at any characterization of Lex Luthor. He even did the intended awkward-incel-autist version badly.

Cast him as Mr Mxyzptlk and you'd have a case.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm not privy to everything he has been offered but just looking at his filmography the only franchise work is The Equalizer.
Denzel Washington Hasn't Been Approached for Marvel or DC Role

Washington revealed that he's surprisingly never been offered a Marvel or DC superhero role. "I haven’t been approached… we’ll see what happens. Never say never," he said, keeping the door open in case an opportunity comes his way to join either the MCU or the DCEU in any capacity.

Hes open to it, I honestly dont know who he could play tho because hes never a secondary character :jbhmm:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Doesn't Denzel got a rep for being difficult to work with? Plus, he's kind of not in Marvel character shape and on the old side. He'd be an excellent voice over like Thanos.
Idk about that I just know he put Jared Leto in check about there not being any funny business going on onset in that one movie. But yeah I could see him doing the voice of a CG character. Again not sure who tho...Spectre?:pachaha: