Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just saying the headline I quoted is specific to the US.

“We believe we are the No. 2 revenue generating standalone subscription service in the U.S.,” Kilar said . . .

not the point i was on anyway.. HBO Max saw massive success w/ Wonder Woman December release... and i expect this to be the same..

Meaning that AT&T will want as much DC content as possible. i can see them doing a multiverse and having Snyder be it's own and Matt Reeves 'The Batman' it's own... etc..

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
not the point i was on anyway.. HBO Max saw massive success w/ Wonder Woman December release... and i expect this to be the same..

Meaning that AT&T will want as much DC content as possible. i can see them doing a multiverse and having Snyder be it's own and Matt Reeves 'The Batman' it's own... etc..
Yeah, I was just talking about that headline being misleading.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, she only said some people WANT Snyder to replace Patty... not that they actually going to replace her.

And Grace maybe a lot of things but as of right now she's maybe the most reliable source when it comes to anything in relation to Zack Snyder because she has a DIRECT connection to him. So anything in regards to this subject matter most likely came from Snyder himself.

I get what you're saying, but someone like that knows what they're doing playing the audience like that.

Floating that out in the pre-release window when anticipation and positive sentiment is at its highest, and when negative reception to WW84 is at its lowest (when you know people will run with a statement like that as fact) is unnecessarily manipulative reporting at worst, and just plain absent-minded at best. Either way, that's some sucker shyt to mess with the expectations of some of those Snyder fans who have been borderline cult like.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I get what you're saying, but someone like that knows what they're doing playing the audience like that.

Floating that out in the pre-release window when anticipation and positive sentiment is at its highest, and when negative reception to WW84 is at its lowest (when you know people will run with a statement like that as fact) is unnecessarily manipulative reporting at worst, and just plain absent-minded at best. Either way, that's some sucker shyt to mess with the expectations of a some of those Snyder fans who have been borderline cult like.
I like Grace but I kinda agree with this. When it comes to Zach Snyder in particular she has a big rooting interest and is not even close to being impartial. She wants to help Zach and the Snyderverse so misleading fans is how she does it.