Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
All I know is, Snyder better not let Falcon and Winter Soldier outshine this movie :dead:

It's bad enough Wandavision shytted all over that weak ass cheesy, Wonder Woman movie. But this is something DC stans have been hyping up for multiple YEARS.

Snyder can't go out to these two

PointlessDesertedHowlermonkey-size_restricted.gif

:dead:

#marvelset :troll:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand so is this the Justice League movie but they just redid it and add it more ?

Did they just have to reuse old footage?

Or were new scenes shot?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
All I know is, Snyder better not let Falcon and Winter Soldier outshine this movie :dead:

It's bad enough Wandavision shytted all over that weak ass cheesy, Wonder Woman movie. But this is something DC stans have been hyping up for multiple YEARS.

I'm guessing it's likely. The Snydercut will get the early hype due to it coming out all at once but the weekly format will lend for more extended hype of Falcon and Winter Soldier especially if they have a dope cliff hanger or two throughout the series.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't understand so is this the Justice League movie but they just redid it and add it more ?

Did they just have to reuse old footage?

Or were new scenes shot?

Zack had a work print done when he walked away from the movie. He was given 70 million to finish effects and do a few reshoots.

So it's the footage he walked away with, which apparently a lot of it is new footage to the public, and an extra one or two scenes he shot.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
ITS MOSTLY SOME WEIRD CAC shyt

:devil:
:evil:

This....

Followed by this.....

:mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Zack had a work print done when he walked away from the movie. He was given 70 million to finish effects and do a few reshoots.

So it's the footage he walked away with, which apparently a lot of it is new footage to the public, and an extra one or two scenes he shot.
Oh wow.

So who ended up directing the JL movie that was released then???

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Whedon's cinematographer said that their cut only used 20% maybe of Snyder footage..

So the Snyder Cut has 3 1/2 hours of unseen footage basically..

That don't mean some of the beats won't be similar but everyone is saying it's two different movies.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh wow.

So who ended up directing the JL movie that was released then???
Mostly Whedon even though they both got credit.
Whedon's cinematographer said that their cut only used 20% maybe of Snyder footage..

So the Snyder Cut has 3 1/2 hours of unseen footage basically..

And then there’s this

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Still incredible how the theatrical only used very little of Snyder's footage. Whedon pretty much reshot the the whole damn shyt. :mindblown: