Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So you think it was a petty move? Regardless if they want it or not their finances are tied to it. So why sabotage unless they they that salty over the movie?
MoS was the first non-sequel superhero film to surpass 650M, BvS the first hit 900M. They we're mad because it didn't do the BILLION Disney's sequels at the time did. Like WB selling joker for $70M, then it making $1B, if Zack Snyders Justice League is a success, it means they are continuing a pattern of poor decision making by dropping hot properties. A Literal quote: "Comicbooks are for children, we want to sell pajamas'".

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They actually got some kind of vendetta against snyder. They want to move on to these other style of DC films like shazam and birds of prey

:lupe: i mean idk if i personally want it to be like that. i know they should be aiming for a little more fun brighter vibe but idk how that style fits with batman/superman. i mean ill wait to see what THE BATMAN is like. but the gotta figure things out so they can move forward if they want a DCEU. but i would fukk with a mixture of batman vibes and birds of prey

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MoS was the first non-sequel superhero film to surpass 650M, BvS the first hit 900M. They we're mad because it didn't do the BILLION Disney's sequels at the time did. Like WB selling joker for $70M, then it making $1B, if Zack Snyders Justice League is a success, it means they are continuing a pattern of poor decision making by dropping hot properties. A Literal quote: "Comicbooks are for children, we want to sell pajamas'".

i hate this. because you see how some of these films work when its not based on selling to children. kids still gon watch cuz their parents can watch. there is a balance to be had. how the fukk do these decision makers end up decision makers

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You