Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh these aren't the same executives and AT&T wants to pump subs up on this investment. i doubt they want it to go away. in fact i just got the HBO MAX e-mail about Snyder cut comin soon. They want those subs and ppl watching..
Yeah I highly doubt it was on purpose. They had it up for less then a hour under the wrong movie. Why should they want people to rip it and have it all over the internet almost 2 weeks before it was supposed to come out?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So why would they give him a 100 million plus for reshoots?
It was Warner Bros. parent company AT&T that picked up on the #ReleaseTheSnyderCut campaign and the online buzz. With the HBO Max launch in their sights, they saw an opportunity to cash in on this buzz. They basically ordered Warner Bros. to do the project. WB reluctantly did as they were told even though they still hate it. They resent the fact that they were forced by at&t and the fans to do something they didn't want to do.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This shyt accidently dropped on HBO Max :mjlol: click play on Tom & Jerry on the home page and it'll play. Some platforms it's been fixed but I believe Kindle still works

You think they did it on purpose?

Yeah I highly doubt it was on purpose. They had it up for less then a hour under the wrong movie. Why should they want people to rip it and have it all over the internet almost 2 weeks before it was supposed to come out?

REPORT CAME OUT
A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO
THAT THE HEADS OF WB
WANT NO PARTS OF THIS
AND ATT FORCED THIS TO
GAIN SUBCRIBERS.

:devil:
:evil:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
REPORT CAME OUT
A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO
THAT THE HEADS OF WB
WANT NO PARTS OF THIS
AND ATT FORCED THIS TO
GAIN SUBCRIBERS.

:devil:
:evil:
So you think it was a petty move? Regardless if they want it or not their finances are tied to it. So why sabotage unless they they that salty over the movie?