Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
What is the recommended viewing before I check this out? This thread has got me interested but I've heard mixed reviews on a lot of these movies and I'm not trying to go back and watch all of them.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What is the recommended viewing before I check this out? This thread has got me interested but I've heard mixed reviews on a lot of these movies and I'm not trying to go back and watch all of them.
MAN OF STEEL
AND BATMAN V SUPERMAN
ARE THE ONLY MOVIES YOU HAVE TO WATCH

:devil:
:evil:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
This movie is going to be pure, uncut PIFF

4t1.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Snyder also went on to acknowledge the success of DC’s animated output and the roster of CW shows, admitting that they all have a built-in fanbase of their own, which could be construed as a dig at Feige wiping every Marvel TV series from official canon when he became the company’s Chief Creative Officer.

“Even when I was doing Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, and Justice League, there were DC animated films that had nothing to do with what we were doing, and there were DC TV shows that had nothing to do with what we were doing, and there was no way to seam those up without alienating a giant fandom by saying ‘Your Flash doesn’t count’ or ‘Your animated show doesn’t mean anything’.”

“I think that Marvel, they’ve built over a long period of time, so by the time they got to their later movies, everything had kinda locked in, and it was all sort of moving in the same direction. But that was just never going to happen with DC because the DC TV shows were so popular and because their animated shows were so popular. I mean that was a success that they had. And Christopher Nolan’s movies sort of had another tone and other universe. So there was no way that those things were going to ever like, ‘Okay, we’re going to say those things don’t exist now, and it’s this’. And I think there was that thinking for a while, but I’m glad that it kind of settled into a much more diverse approach.”