Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah that shyt was horrible first night in the theater breh. My brother and his friend were knocked out watching the first avengers. Joss Wheron himself admitted the first hour is boring in avengers. That’s why he started Ultron off a lot better.
In the moment no one said anything like that. It was a highly regarded blockbuster movie when it came out that literally changed the game. JL Snydercut owes its existence to the first Avengers movie.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
In the moment no one said anything like that. It was a highly regarded blockbuster movie when it came out that literally changed the game. JL Snydercut owes its existence to the first Avengers movie.
I did right after seeing the movie :yeshrug:
Horrible start to a movie of this caliber with six movies leading up to it.

Daps
Yeah that shyt was horrible first night in the theater breh. My brother and his friend were knocked out watching the first avengers. Joss Wheron himself admitted the first hour is boring in avengers. That’s why he started Ultron off a lot better.
I thought I was the only one who had issues with The Avengers pacing. I remember when people was ready to fight you through their computer screens if you criticized Avengers (even if you liked the movie). :mjlol:.

I saw Age of Ultron three times, shyt was lit.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Still dope.

I think one of the better signs of this movie’s come up was how Batman’s Nite Owl costume doesn’t bother me anymore :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just got around to watching. Insane how good it is.

Wtf did they release 5 years ago?

a movie that used 10% of what Snyder filmed .....and it damn it showed.

that other shyt needs to be thrown in the bushes and never mentioned again. :scust:

shyt don't even exist to me

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just got around to watching. Insane how good it is.

Wtf did they release 5 years ago?

a movie that used 10% of what Snyder filmed .....and it damn it showed.

that other shyt needs to be thrown in the bushes and never mentioned again. :scust:

shyt don't even exist to me

Plus they tacked on a retread of the "Age of Ultron" ending battle scene :hhh: