Daps
E1Ve1WuWYAQQZNg

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Not better than any Avengers movie including Civil War.
And there were no stakes, did we ever think a member of JL might die? Besides the first all Avengers movies went there. This shyt was kiddie.
Avengers 1 spent the whole first hour setting up the SHIELD pilot. The final fight saves that movie for me. Avengers 2 was ok at best. Civil War isn’t a avengers movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Avengers 1 spent the whole first hour setting up the SHIELD pilot. The final fight saves that movie for me. Avengers 2 was ok at best. Civil War isn’t a avengers movie.
Could have sworn the first hour was Loki stealing the Tesseract and purposely getting captured while all the Avengers are meeting for the first time. But yes they did a nice job making Coulson interesting enough to have a TV series and explain what SHIELD is.
Avengers 2 is underrated to me and had the ill IW/End Game foreshadowing.
And despite that Civil war had more interesting team dynamics, better action and compelling drama than this IMO.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Could have sworn the first hour was Loki stealing the Tesseract and purposely getting captured while all the Avengers are meeting for the first time. But yes they did a nice job making Coulson interesting enough to have a TV series and explain what SHIELD is.
Avengers 2 is underrated to me and had the ill IW/End Game foreshadowing.
And despite that Civil war had more interesting team dynamics, better action and compelling drama than this IMO.
Yeah that shyt was horrible first night in the theater breh. My brother and his friend were knocked out watching the first avengers. Joss Wheron himself admitted the first hour is boring in avengers. That’s why he started Ultron off a lot better.