Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i commented on the movie trailer and then i scroll and all i see is u and evf and some other loser bout DC :mjlol:

So i pointed out how pathetic it is. What's wrong w/ that?
What's pathetic is that you are trying to shut down critics of DC movies but want to act like you're not a Stan. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And you are different how? You even stanning the affiliated streaming service. :mjlol:

:dahell: lol @ 'how'

1. i watch all the movies and will criticize whoever no matter the brand
2. i don't "stan" HBO MAX the service is the best what you want me to say HBO always been the GOAT
3. i own shares of Disney.. why would i want them to do poorly?

i can bring up hundreds of posts of me praising MCU shows and movies... :mjlol: u are mad because everyone loved the Snyder Cut... how embarrassing..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And you are different how? You even stanning the affiliated streaming service. :mjlol:

breh, just ignore him.

let this thread die. it was dead for 3 days until i revived it. he's just happy someone is talking to him and making posts in here.

they're a joke

z9w87riw8qrvjpqf9g4j.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
damn no lies told :wow:

Ultimately, Joss Whedon did Ray Fisher DIRTY. Fisher infamously took to the Twittersphere in 2020 to blast Whedon for being a toxic director with some problematic views. Essentially, this was the first step in exposing Whedon and getting the Snyder Cut out there. After watching the Snyder Cut, we can see why Fisher had some issues with Whedon's version.

Fisher's Cyborg was just a sulking mess in the theatrical cut. His story arc becomes the heart of the Snyder Cut, though. We get to see him mature from a father-hating android to a hero who declares, "I'm not broken," to the deceitful Mother Box. The relationship between Cyborg and his father is fleshed out, while the hero's own struggles with his identity are more defined. Out of all the heroes in the film, Cyborg's storyline is the most emotionally fulfilling

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:dahell: lol @ 'how'

1. i watch all the movies and will criticize whoever no matter the brand
2. i don't "stan" HBO MAX the service is the best what you want me to say HBO always been the GOAT
3. i own shares of Disney.. why would i want them to do poorly?

i can bring up hundreds of posts of me praising MCU shows and movies... :mjlol: u are mad because everyone loved the Snyder Cut... how embarrassing..

1. I do that to.
  2. 'Always'?! Speak in absolutes about a channel/sercice and think you aren't a Stan. :mjlol:
  3. No one is talking about Disney but you.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes because it was shot in imax. if you go widescreen then it reduces the picture. People on here are just morons.

It had to be shot in both because they use the same scenes as the other version which means 16:9 was possible just snyder being a dikk.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good Lord is this Stan war bullshyt still a thing??! Seriously??

I come to the forum and see this thread at the top. Wondering why, knowing I’ll regret it, I see you nikkas fighting and bickering over fukking nothing

Why:russ:

It’s 2021. Of the three of you I’m sure at least 2/3 are grown ass adults with jobs and possibly families. But this is the shyt you’re stuck on?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Good Lord is this Stan war bullshyt still a thing??! Seriously??

I come to the forum and see this thread at the top. Wondering why, knowing I’ll regret it, I see you nikkas fighting and bickering over fukking nothing

Why:russ:

It’s 2021. Of the three of you I’m sure at least 2/3 are grown ass adults with jobs and possibly families. But this is the shyt you’re stuck on?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: