Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So you support that hack whedon too? The same joss whedon who fukked up Ray Fishers career :mjpls:

The main JL cast consisted of One former fringe A-List actor (Affleck), and a bunch of C-List actors. Fisher is a cornball ass nikka. Gadot can't act. Mamoa was more known for who is wife is than his actual career. Ezra what's is name is lame.

Whedon should've never taken on this project because it wasn't his. He was asked to redo a 4 hour movie in a limited amount of time with a limited budget.

This is all on WB. They got the wrong director and it was poorly cast.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The main JL cast consisted of One former fringe A-List actor (Affleck), and a bunch of C-List actors. Fisher is a cornball ass nikka. Gadot can't act. Mamoa was more known for who is wife is than his actual career. Ezra what's is name is lame.

Whedon should've never taken on this project because it wasn't his. He was asked to redo a 4 hour movie in a limited amount of time with a limited budget.

This is all on WB. They got the wrong director and it was poorly cast.
Of course it's all WB's fault, but theirs no reason to be caping for Whedon. Fisher's only standing up for himself, They took years off the man's career, but yeah shame on him.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think it's Adderall. :heh:

It would rank up there with Snyder making a hole in the window the shape of Ontario as a homage to one of the creators of Superman in B v S.

Zack Snyder Confirms Really Obscure Batman V Superman Easter Egg

That film had much bigger issues that could have done with his attention than this, that took anyone six months to notice.:manny:

You don't think he seriously said "let me add 20 seconds of slo-mo to this scene here...just so the timing works out exactly for this scene later on?"

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Watching this right now (two hours in). This shyt feels like Angel season 4 in a good way sprinkled with a little bit of Dragon Age: Origins. Steppenwolf = the Beast. I swear I saw a darkspawn.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
tumblr_pp190t9GJM1v6w3juo2_500.gifv

Marvel Season Has Returned :troll:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You said i ran in there to talk about DC. i didn't. i was discussing the movie. You and two other weirdos were for some reason tryna turn that thread into stan war shyt as always.. because i guess you three have nothing better to do :manny:
We were complaining about DC lack of diversity and contrasting it with the MCU and their recent trailer. People either chimed in with their thoughts on the subject or dapped us. You were the only one running in there acting like what we were talking about wasn't relevant and not permissible.
We know you did it because you're NOT a DC Stan. All the actual DC stans didn't say anything. :duck:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We were complaining about DC lack of diversity and contrasting it with the MCU and their recent trailer. People either chimed in with their thoughts on the subject or dapped us. You were the only one running in there acting like what we were talking about wasn't relevant and not permissible.
We know you did it because you're NOT a DC Stan. All the actual DC stans didn't say anything. :duck:

:what: Something wrong with you Lol. i just made what 10-15 posts in the Falcon thread all positive too :mjlol: Loser...