Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They were upset that this ended up being a success, that's all.
It’s. All. fukking. Stupid. :russ:
And you know it’s fukking stupid and you’re arguing with them knowing that’s what they want. All three of toy look like kids on the playground arguing over a slide and a swing set you don’t own

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Good Lord is this Stan war bullshyt still a thing??! Seriously??

I come to the forum and see this thread at the top. Wondering why, knowing I’ll regret it, I see you nikkas fighting and bickering over fukking nothing

Why:russ:

It’s 2021. Of the three of you I’m sure at least 2/3 are grown ass adults with jobs and possibly families. But this is the shyt you’re stuck on?

The War was won by #marvelset years ago. DC stans are POW's at this point

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The War was won by #marvelset years ago. DC stans are POW's at this point
Dude. Shut up:russ:
Yes of course it’s stupid but I'd rather get paid at work to argue dumb shyt than do actual work. :manny:
i feel you. But dude. Shut up:russ:

To both of you, on behalf of most of this forum who just want to talk movies and tv in peace, can you call a truce or just put each other on ignore? This Stan shyt chased away a lot of good people, derails good discussions, and it’s just exhausting.

We get it. You want to draw lines in the sand for companies you don’t work for and constantly cape. But fukk is it too much to ask for the rest of us to do your slap boxing in DMs? Or do it like Hamsterdam. Start a thread just for this shyt

:hubie:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

To both of you, on behalf of most of this forum who just want to talk movies and tv in peace, can you call a truce or just put each other on ignore? This Stan shyt chased away a lot of good people, derails good discussions, and it’s just exhausting.

We get it. You want to draw lines in the sand for companies you don’t work for and constantly cape. But fukk is it too much to ask for the rest of us to do your slap boxing in DMs? Or do it like Hamsterdam. Start a thread just for this shyt

Rep pending. :ehh:

This shyt is tiresome AF.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

listen.. everyone knows i like almost all comic movies no matter the brand and i've mentioned before how i need Disney to do well i am invested in them.

but if people are gonna post nonsense that isn't true to further whatever agenda they have.. why can't i correct them? they try to call me a "DC stan" only because i've shyt on some MCU movies but i've also praised many.

These posters just aren't very bright.. i understand. For the sake of the forum i'll just put them on ignore :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

No one posts here for other people's benefit, everyone posts here for their own benefit. Take your own advice cause ain't no one stopping or starting doing anything cause you don't like it.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
shyt was dope from start to finish. It started off looking like Bats was gonna be trash in this but I was wrong as that whole sequence towards the end with him in the Batmobile was:wow: Why didn't they fix the Flash's running tho? It was criminal they way they did him:hhh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I just wanted to come in one final time to say........

n2TKB.gif