Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darkseid pretending like he wanted the fade while he was really stalling like :sadcam: waiting on the portal to close will always be hilarious to me

:mjlol:
But we already know what's gonna happen when Darkseid comes through though:wow:

wonder-woman-funeral.jpg

c0f3106fe7e9c302c99c69bccbaa4e3d44-zack-snyders-justice-league-darkseid.rhorizontal.w1200.jpg
sub-buzz-3091-1616146404-8.png

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt Revees and Patterson looks to be one and done.
Warner Bros Approves Robert Pattinson For ‘The Batman’ – Deadline

Warner Bros has approved Robert Pattinson as the star of The Batman, the trilogy of films that Matt Reeves will direct later this year, Deadline hears.

Was legit scared for them nikkaz cause Kal was ready to smoke em all. Supes really embodied the godlike feel he should have always had. IF he wanted to cancel you, he could do it with EASE.
Which is why I was :gucci:when people were questioning why Batman wouldn't fukk with Super in BvS.

How is he brooding and depressed? He is coming to terms that he is a alien super powered being that should use his power for good while also maintaining his civilian life, and he is also seen as a threat and is misunderstood by the very people he is trying to protect. Any real person would have a multitude of emotions and feelings if they had to deal with that.
If you read John Byrne's Superman run, Cavil isn't that isn't that far off from that interpretation.
Yup.

Imagine being a super powered alien, your human pops hitting you with the :whoa:even as a kid telling you not to be yourself or you'd scare the world, finally building up the courage to reveal yourself and half the world is :blessed:while the other half is :pacspit:.

Of course that dude would walk around with the :beli:unless he was with the two women that loved him. That always positive shyt is something that would need to be built. It was clear from MOS that that was the plan.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Warner Bros Approves Robert Pattinson For ‘The Batman’ – Deadline

Which is why I was :gucci:when people were questioning why Batman wouldn't fukk with Super in BvS.

Yup.

Imagine being a super powered alien, your human pops hitting you with the :whoa:even as a kid telling you not to be yourself or you'd scare the world, finally building up the courage to reveal yourself and half the world is :blessed:while the other half is :pacspit:.

Of course that dude would walk around with the :beli:unless he was with the two women that loved him. That always positive shyt is something that would need to be built. It was clear from MOS that that was the plan.
I can see Pat dropping out as Batman is the thing