Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Was the portal at the end a 1 way portal? Why didn’t Darkseid and crew come through when it was open? It seemed to me like they could’ve just kept the fight going right then.

they ain't want those problems yet..especially with Supes wearin the 45. Darkseid tells them ready the Armada. Basically gather all the warships and let's do this the old fashioned way.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has this been posted? If it has - fukk it - let's post it again.

:mjlol:

I don't understand why ppl still use John Campea as an example of "the Snyder Cut doesn't exist" camp.
These youtube edits are kinda disingenuous. He said a cut exists but not a finished cut with all of the finished effects and scenes didn't exist.
Even with this cut that we see, didn't Snyder shoot an extra pickup scene or 2?

Help me out, what am I missing here?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Was the portal at the end a 1 way portal? Why didn’t Darkseid and crew come through when it was open? It seemed to me like they could’ve just kept the fight going right then.
It was just setting up for what was to come and Darksied seeing what happened to Steppenwolf wanted to make sure he was prepared next time. That staredown was:whew::demonic::ufdup:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Firstly this sounds trash:beli:

Secondly,this idea aside. Are all the superheroe movies going to go to the time travel well to win,after already losing? So far this happened in X-Men days of Future Past. Then they did it in End Game,now Snyder wants to do it. I know its sort of a thing in comic books, but I just hate the fake ass W handed to the villian,only to have it taken back:mjlol:

Would be even tougher for Snyder to pull it off,they just cheated with time travel in this movie. Would you really go right back to that well in the followup:patrice:?
This is why I stopped fukking with marvel/dc comics. They have these established ass characters, it’s hard for dudes to write finite stories. So they just write stuff then time travel shyt away. So that shyt transfers over to these movies.

then in Snyder cut, flash already did some time travel twice. He basically would have created two flash points. This time travel shyt just get over done and get used when dudes write themselves into corners.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been thinking about this too. At first I was like no way cut would have gotten released in theaters, but when you think about it I can see some cuts that could get them down to Endgame length. The epilogue. The story of Cyborg putting money in that ladies account. Do away with the complete overdose on slow motion scenes. (Cmon Zach, 300 came out 15 years ago. It’s time to let it go.)

Did they really think they it was the right thing to staple the Martian man hunter in there like that? I halfway expecting him to tell Bruce “I’m just here for fan service.” Bruce should have cussed him out for sitting out the fight then trying to hop on the winning team talking bout can I be down with y’all?
That's a call back to an earlier scene and shows his selflessness after him learning his new abilities

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed it, it's leaps and bounds better than the Whedon version. That doesn't mean it's good though.

This is why movies aren't 4 hours long. There's just a lot going on but considering the circumstances, I get it.

The fact that there was loose ends in a 4 hour movie for projects we'll never get :ld:

this is how I feel, although I would at least say this was good, nothing crazy at all and definitely not deserving of all of the Twitter hype/praise I’m seeing..

two things of note from the last few pages of this thread

1. It’s probably a good thing this won’t continue with Snyders original plan, because his outline of the next movie from what he said in that interview sounds horrible

2. The idea that this should’ve been split in half as 2 movies is a bad one, there are some good scenes in the first half of this, but alone it definitely wouldn’t make a good standalone movie, if we’re keeping the same length it’s either gonna work as the long ass movie we got or as a 4 part series, 2 movies worked for Thanos because Infinity War had enough great shyt in those 2 hours for it to be seen as one of marvels best by itself, “Justice League part 1” is a snooze fest for the most part if we’re cutting this in half

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In retrospect they should have planned this as a trilogy from the start.

Justice League 1: Batman vs Superman
Justice League 2: Snyder Cut, 1st half
Justice League 3: Snyder Cut, 2nd Half

These idiots could have had a Star Wars type franchise.. Shyt they could even have done shyt like

Justice League 1: Batman vs Superman
The Flash: A Justice League Story
Justice League 2: Snyder Cut, 1st half
Cyborg: A Justice League Story
Martian Manhunter: A Justice League Story
Justice League 3: Snyder Cut, 2nd Half
Green Lantern: A Justice League Story

Short term thinking mofos.
I think Zach had a five film arc planned if I'm remembering correctly.
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman
Justice League part 1
Justice League part 2
Man of Steel 2 or Justice League part 3

We would've got the full growth of Superman/Clark Kent and him learning his place in this world.

People complaining that he wasn't happy go lucky from jump helped stopped that.