Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Entertaining watch, it matched my personal expectation level. I'm just glad Synder got to put his vision out after all he has been through.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bill-belichick-smashed-a-tablet.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Firstly this sounds trash:beli:

Secondly,this idea aside. Are all the superheroe movies going to go to the time travel well to win,after already losing? So far this happened in X-Men days of Future Past. Then they did it in End Game,now Snyder wants to do it. I know its sort of a thing in comic books, but I just hate the fake ass W handed to the villian,only to have it taken back:mjlol:

Would be even tougher for Snyder to pull it off,they just cheated with time travel in this movie. Would you really go right back to that well in the followup:patrice:?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Firstly this sounds trash:beli:

Secondly,this idea aside. Are all the superheroe movies going to go to the time travel well to win,after already losing? So far this happened in X-Men days of Future Past. Then they did it in End Game,now Snyder wants to do it. I know its sort of a thing in comic books, but I just hate the fake ass W handed to the villian,only to have it taken back:mjlol:

Would be even tougher for Snyder to pull it off,they just cheated with time travel in this movie. Would you really go right back to that well in the followup:patrice:?
The Flash fukks up time on the daily:pachaha:It's another reason Reverse Flash trolls him:pachaha:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It was decent. It fixed the main problem of the esscened editing and pacing of the original. The plot is still kinda iffy but its straightforward and it adds a lot more character development. A lot of slo-mo though and somehow less aquaman which I guess since he has had his movie it doesnt matter but it was weird the amount of screen time he had on the original vs this one. Nightmare stuff kinda shoehorned tbh. The ending sequence was a lot more fluid though. Overall I'd say it was pretty good but fukk can this nikka make a crossover movie that isnt long af

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Jared Leto was worse than his horrible make up.

Jesus... Everything from his tone and timing is just nonstop cringe.

Epilogue could of been cut or added to other films. The film could of been trim to like 3 hours. No excuse for what WB did. This was perfectly fine film. All WB cared about was getting as many people in theater on debut night.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Was the portal at the end a 1 way portal? Why didn’t Darkseid and crew come through when it was open? It seemed to me like they could’ve just kept the fight going right then.