Official Judas And The Black Messiah Thread

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Has this already been shot?

EDIT: Went back and read the thread. Looks like this is already in the can.

Last edited:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
will-smith-on-king-richard-set.png
They should have got Daniel Kaluuya to play Richard Williams :troll:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m glad we’re at least finally hearing some type of news about this movie. It was my most anticipated film of this Year, before COVID ruined everything. Great title tho.

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
What makes you worry?
outside of spike lee (and even he has serious issues), i really cant say historical or political black movies have been good. harriet almost made me give up on these kinds of movies. i dont trust the hollywood system on anything that has potential to be "radical" or subversive, but maybe something good can slip past them every once in a while. i dont know

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
outside of spike lee (and even he has serious issues), i really cant say historical or political black movies have been good. harriet almost made me give up on these kinds of movies. i dont trust the hollywood system on anything that has potential to be "radical" or subversive, but maybe something good can slip past them every once in a while. i dont know
I dont think Ryan Coogler would sign up for some bullshyt (even if its just a producer role)

From a filmmaking standpoint it has the cinematographer who did 12 Years a Slave.

Last edited: