Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
You a fake ass dude yourself.:umad:

Keep that same energy everywhere else or shut fukk up cuz right now you looking corny yourself.

No one even checking or cares where you be:camby:

You sound like a whole bytch

AND you tagged me in a Marvel thread that I have NEVER posted so your Marvel bros can help you out.

p*ssy

Carry on responding in here, you'll shortly be the SECOND highest poster in here

You have no life, I can guarantee that otherwise you would not be in THIS thread as much as you are

The JOKE of it is, your a Marvel stan in a DC thread and you have one of the HIGHEST # of posts out of 1,400+ posts which is sad as fukk

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

You sound like a whole bytch

AND you tagged me in a Marvel thread that I have NEVER posted so your Marvel bros can help you out.

p*ssy

Carry on responding in here, you'll shortly be the SECOND highest poster in here

You have no life, I can guarantee that otherwise you would not be in THIS thread as much as you are

The JOKE of it is, your a Marvel stan in a DC thread and you have one of the HIGHEST # of posts out of 1,400+ posts which is sad as fukk

Might as well block him breh, I did already a long time ago. Breh stays talking shyt about DC in any CBM related thread, it's pretty weird

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Actually.... per certain coli criteria.

I can’t be a Marvel stan when I watch the CWDC shows, watch the DC cartoons, and I haven’t said anything polarizing bad about DC in damn a year if not longer. Hell in own DC movies, games and liked Green Lantern:hubie:

Just want it to be known, I didn’t shyt on this film or say anything bad about it, actually glad to hear it’s sounds good and look forward to seeing it.

This is just a clown in here derailing the thread trynna start unnecessary beef for no reason.

This ain’t on me:hubie:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
And @Jack Moove is derailing the thread attempting to start a fake beef when no one one said shyt to him or threw any shot him.

Now sitting here lying about other shyt and trynna escalate this.

This shyt has absolutely nothing to do with stanning or Marvel/DC shyt

Where is the lie?

Did you or did you not tag me in a Marvel thread I have never posted in?

What was the purpose of that then, @Bryan Danielson?