Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Whoever it is has to match or exceed Heath Ledgers performance in The Dark Knight.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I think its a good idea...
DC has to learn how to exploit its most famous and valuable characters(Batman universe)
And turn that sh1t into a profit...
God damn Marvel laid down the blueprint for them...
The only problem is DC doesnt have the high quantity of recognizable characters that Marvel has ...so DC has to use what it has and exploit it...

I was hoping Leto would bring his iced out grill and tatoos back for a full feature but
:francis:
Guess i was the only one who liked him
:yeshrug:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming it's rated R. This could intriguing. I like the Taxi Driver tone they're going for.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
why is DC so damn impatient? who's running their film department, an excited 11 year old? "and then we're gonna make this. an-an-and then this! and this guy's getting a movie, and that guy's getting a movie!!!"

/hater, obv
No you're not a hater. This company is fukking clueless and is desperate to let the world know that they can do what Marvel does, only it's glaringly obvious that they can't.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
why is DC so damn impatient? who's running their film department, an excited 11 year old? "and then we're gonna make this. an-an-and then this! and this guy's getting a movie, and that guy's getting a movie!!!"

/hater, obv

Guardians, Stranger Things, Atomic Blonde...

They gotta capitalize on the 80s kick Hollywood's on while it's hot

But I really think they're just winging it. Otherwise they set dates for shyt instead of just unveiling fancy logos.