Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'm down with that. I wish marvel would do more one off shot stories and hopefully this works for dc because they should as well.
After they finish up Infinity War, Marvel should definitely go that route. Too many of their films have a same-ness to them that you can kinda guess the story beats and when a joke is coming

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It's not set in the DCEU
tumblr_on5yxnPAfE1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Only thing I didnt really like about Leto Joker is they turned him into a save-a-ho :beli:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The best part about this news is that under this new banner they can have someone make a single stand alone All-Star Superman movie (or two) without it being tied to the shytty DCEU Supes.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I saw this on Deadline and went :patrice: but then I saw Scorsese is producing it and they're going for a Taxi Driver vibe and I went to :lupe:. I need to know what Todd and his partner wrote that got Scorsese interested and wanting to be a part of a comic book film so count me intrigued based on that alone. I still think a joker origin flick is a terrible idea but I'm sure someone said the same thing about the killing joke 30 years ago. Plus Scorsese

Todd and Scorsese will craft a killer script that will languish in developmental hell while Warner Bros tries to focus on making the movie more "marketable". The long gestating period will cause Todd and Scorsese to eventually move on and Warner Bros will hire Patrick Hughes to direct a screenplay that has been rewritten by Joby Harold. The movie will be an ultra slick and stylish origin story set in a Gotham City whose criminal underworld is just beginning to flourish (there will be young versions of Scarecrow and Poison IVY set to appear and a lengthened cameo appearance for Penguin, played by Seth Rogan, to tease a spin off) Joker will be played by Charlie Hunman and will be an orphaned street hustler who performs street magic and standup jokes to get by. It will be rated PG-13

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Todd and Scorsese will craft a killer script that will languish in developmental hell while Warner Bros tries to focus on making the movie more "marketable". The long gestating period will cause Todd and Scorsese to eventually move on and Warner Bros will hire Patrick Hughes to direct a screenplay that has been rewritten by Joby Harold. The movie will be an ultra slick and stylish origin story set in a Gotham City whose criminal underworld is just beginning to flourish (there will be young versions of Scarecrow and Poison IVY set to appear and a lengthened cameo appearance for Penguin, played by Seth Rogan, to tease a spin off) Joker will be played by Charlie Hunman and will be an orphaned street hustler who performs street magic and standup jokes to get by. It will be rated PG-13[/QUOTE\]

jax as joker could work. i like that

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Todd and Scorsese will craft a killer script that will languish in developmental hell while Warner Bros tries to focus on making the movie more "marketable". The long gestating period will cause Todd and Scorsese to eventually move on and Warner Bros will hire Patrick Hughes to direct a screenplay that has been rewritten by Joby Harold. The movie will be an ultra slick and stylish origin story set in a Gotham City whose criminal underworld is just beginning to flourish (there will be young versions of Scarecrow and Poison IVY set to appear and a lengthened cameo appearance for Penguin, played by Seth Rogan, to tease a spin off) Joker will be played by Charlie Hunman and will be an orphaned street hustler who performs street magic and standup jokes to get by. It will be rated PG-13
:dead:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can't possibly be going for the killing joke's origin could they? That shyt was made a year ago. Even though the anime had issues I felt like the actual origin of the Joker was done well as shyt. Possibly the best spin/take on the Jokers origin from that comic.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

:russ: I hope not. Don't announce taxi driver raging bull comparisons and then say "what about the kids" and I think Logan and deadpool and also kingsman have helped their cause